12/19 - Trading Places Tuesday

Have you seen coffeeowl's favorite "holiday" movie Trading Places?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
People have been working very hard to update scripts and make sure we're all able to find the latest information about them. It would be a nice show of respect for them to at least try and read what the updates say.
You should check my post from yesterday. I do respect them. And I have several tabs open in the various areas where these are being discussed. That doesn't make my concerns invalid. In fact, you might want to consider that others might be doing things that you're assuming that they aren't instead of simply insulting them for voicing concerns.

Reactions: Binxybaby

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You should check my post from yesterday. I do respect them. And I have several tabs open in the various areas where these are being discussed. That doesn't make my concerns invalid. In fact, you might want to consider that others might be doing things that you're assuming that they aren't instead of simply insulting them for voicing concerns.
she didn't insult you...

Reactions: thedorchannel

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't insult anyone. Just because you're frustrated that things aren't working as they used to doesn't give you the right to take it out on me or anyone else.

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
I didn't insult anyone. Just because you're frustrated that things aren't working as they used to doesn't give you the right to take it out on me or anyone else.
Again, you're co-opting my concerns about a specific issue and making it seem like it's something completely different. Literally all I'm doing is voicing a concern in the hopes that someone has had a similar experience and can indeed illuminate the situation. I have indeed checked the Worker thread, the MTS thread, and this main thread (yesterday and today) for info regarding this, and so far found none. Which is why I said what I did.

Hope that clarifies things.

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
Again, you're co-opting my concerns about a specific issue and making it seem like it's something completely different. Literally all I'm doing is voicing a concern in the hopes that someone has had a similar experience and can indeed illuminate the situation. I have indeed checked the Worker thread, the MTS thread, and this main thread (yesterday and today) for info regarding this, and so far found none. Which is why I said what I did.

Hope that clarifies things.
I wasn't just talking about you, if I was, I would have replied to your post.

And now I'm done talking to you altogether, so you can stop clarifying.

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
Just like you were being first? Kad works hard on these, but he also has a real life. Stop acting entitled.
Wow, that escalated quickly. Again, you seem to have missed my very appreciative thanks voiced last night to him, when he mentioned working on a totally separate issue. You assuming that I'm selfishly begging for solo attention because I'm voicing a single concern is incredibly out of place. 99% of the time I simply hang back. 1% of the time I try to post helpful/fun things. There seems to be a 0.01% that ends up being like this. But by all means, try to create a situation that doesn't exist for some reason.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Everybody fight with everybody else on the internet at our pretend office because we don't understand how new things work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:
how dare you! I know how everything works! I'm offended you would think otherwise! thems fighting words!

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
I wasn't just talking about you, if I was, I would have replied to your post.

And now I'm done talking to you altogether, so you can stop clarifying.
An excellent idea, I will do the same in kind.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about online grocery purchase.(~ 5 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: Lisa [A1NIN8DMOTXEFA] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.13] [Fast: 4.69] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 4.69] [Reviews: 31] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.45
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Please evaluate an online shop for groceries.
Requirements: Exc: [-2080238466-68334] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
Less than 5 mins. Not a whole lot better to do.

Reactions: FunBacon

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score

Good morning.

Also, I like turtles.
The sad thing is, in most of our country this is considered an extreme stance. Most other modern countries completely discourage coming in sick, some to the point that it's actually against the law to come in sick (or to make your employees do so). It's also more productive - staying out a few days to heal up is better than working at 1/10 power and also infecting others. In the good old United States, though, we act as if working while sick is a noble thing, and end up driving production WAY down as a result.

Last edited:

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Okay, apparently no one's going to answer if the non-MTS Hit Finder is being updated. I'm looking at the MTS version...and is there no TO listing at all? I see nothing about TO at all in there. Not even just no sorting by TO, *no TO filtering*.

That's kind of the main reason that I use these things.
what HIT finder is not affiliated with MTS? also, my HIT Finder has a TO rating next to the requester name and it's a color coded silhouette.

Status
Not open for further replies.