12/19 - Trading Places Tuesday

Have you seen coffeeowl's favorite "holiday" movie Trading Places?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Auto Insurance study | AcceptA
Requester: SmithOscar [AKL99MZHRN058] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $12.35] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.36] [Fast: 4.82] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.98] [Reviews: 76] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.60
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 179
Description: Auto Insurance study
Requirements: car owner EqualTo 1

1:30 with a $2.50 bonus.
2 minutes, $2.55 bonus. nice!

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hi all. Long time lurker. This new worker site has inspired my first post. I mostly use Panda and cannot get it to work properly. I am using the new link: ""

but when I click a hit there is no button, only this:

Anyone know what I am doing wrong? Thanks!
try reinstalling panda crazy and restarting your browsers, there's been a few updates with it

Reactions: Twisted65

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
HIT Finder may have been separate at one point but it's always been by the same author who did all of MTS. he has been pretty open about getting rid of HF Legacy and is still working on the new HF. have you gone into your MTS settings and made sure you have TO checked?
Yep, TurkerView, TO, and TO2 are all checked.

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
go into the overall MTS settings and try a different theme. He's made some changes since, but I'm pretty sure some of the themes yesterday didn't have TO.
I've tried a few and none bring up any TO options. Is there a URL that I'm supposed to use that I'm not using? I'm going straight to HF from the MTS options dropdown, no idea if that affects anything.

Matter of fact, I'll probably just message Kad or post on the MTS thread again.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

Good Morning All....who else woke up starving?? Need to fix a nice BLT before getting on the grind today.....

feel better Peachy @PeachyRider

Reactions: Peachy

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
I know it's been a stressful week for all here on mturk so let's just do our best to keep our spirits up. We still get to sit on our bums and make some money from the comfort of our own homes :).
90% why I like doing this LOL

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yep, TurkerView, TO, and TO2 are all checked.
maybe restart your browser? could you screenshot your HF view?

here is what mine looks like.

i am using the darkly theme and you can see the silhouette next to the requester name. that color is the TO color.

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
Is there a script or something where we can add in our bonus?

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
I know it's been a stressful week for all here on mturk so let's just do our best to keep our spirits up. We still get to sit on our bums and make some money from the comfort of our own homes :).
From a super selfish perspective (And that is not me generally... I am pretty generous in my short time here when I can be), it would be wonderful if nobody could figure out the new site and I could have all the work to myself.

That said, everybody needs to chill and have patience. Almost everything still works just fine, you're just not used to it. It will come with time.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've tried a few and none bring up any TO options. Is there a URL that I'm supposed to use that I'm not using? I'm going straight to HF from the MTS options dropdown, no idea if that affects anything.

Matter of fact, I'll probably just message Kad or post on the MTS thread again.
The 'mturk suite-default' has it on my end. But the whole row isn't colored, there's just a little colored icon next to the request name. Is it there on yours?

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
maybe restart your browser? could you screenshot your HF view?

here is what mine looks like.

i am using the darkly theme and you can see the silhouette next to the requester name. that color is the TO color.
Mine looks like that (even using the Darkly theme, since someone said that that could affect having TO options).

The problem is that there's nothing in the Options to enter a minimum TO, which is something that the old one had and that the MTS website still shows as an option. There are a lot of options listed on the website that I'm not seeing. Might be because of the transfer to Worker, but I have no idea.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Resilience and Well-being | AcceptA
Requester: Dr John Maltby [A5SX4479JV1MB] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.12] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.42] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 16] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.60
Duration: 4 hours
Available: 1
Description: We will ask you to self-report on your personality and well-being. Overall there are 70-80 questions depending on your screening answers
Requirements: Location EqualTo US

4:15 going slow

Title: Complete this political survey that asks about President Trump & politics | AcceptA
Requester: Jessica Lasky-Fink [A1KRXW3OISUI49] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $17.79] [Pay: 4.60] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.82] [Fast: 4.95] [Comm: 3.91] [Fair: 4.79] [Reviews: 82] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $15.59] [Pen: 2.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 60% of 5] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.96
Duration: 4 hours
Available: 81
Description: Complete this political survey that asks about President Trump & politics
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Under 5 min.l

Last edited:

A.Lem

Reaction score
I was feeling semi-okay last night. Then I decided to go walk my dog. I've been an achey mess since. It hurts to hardly move in bed. It's been years since I've felt this bad. I also don't think I've ever had whatever I have now make me feel so ill so fast

I may stay in bed today unless something amazing drops and I happen to see it on mobile
Get well soon Peachy!

Reactions: Peachy

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
before it gets too nutz in here.....is there any kind of fix for the filter? .... I would prefer not to have to fix it constantly I don't care to mess with ones I don't qualify for all the time....
No, I don't believe there is a fix for this

morning, noticed hit finders TO color switched sides anyway I can reverse that? I preferred it on the other side.
The TO is going to stay on the left on HF.

Is the original Hit Finder still going to be updated? I looked to see if the original script had been updated, and it's just straight-up deleted on Greasyfork.
The stand alone HF script is not being updated, it's only available via mts.

Is there anyway to show both Masters and non Masters on HF. Seems like it is just one or the other. When I select qualified no Masters show but when I select Masters only Masters shows.
Selecting Masters will only show you hits with the masters qual. Do you have masters and when you select qualified, it's only showing you non masters qualified?

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
The 'mturk suite-default' has it on my end. But the whole row isn't colored, there's just a little colored icon next to the request name. Is it there on yours?
Apparently we have the same version, but I'm not seeing anything in the options for TO filtering. Not sure if that was just eliminated for some reason, or what.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Apparently we have the same version, but I'm not seeing anything in the options for TO filtering. Not sure if that was just eliminated for some reason, or what.
Oh I misunderstood. yeah, there's no TO filtering yet as far as I know. I've just been blocking anything red.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
From a super selfish perspective (And that is not me generally... I am pretty generous in my short time here when I can be), it would be wonderful if nobody could figure out the new site and I could have all the work to myself.

That said, everybody needs to chill and have patience. Almost everything still works just fine, you're just not used to it. It will come with time.
All I know is that PRE's, which cause me all kinds of headaches, are sooooo much better on the new site. I'm hoping they stay this way after everyone gets their scripts updated.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Mine looks like that (even using the Darkly theme, since someone said that that could affect having TO options).

The problem is that there's nothing in the Options to enter a minimum TO, which is something that the old one had and that the MTS website still shows as an option. There are a lot of options listed on the website that I'm not seeing. Might be because of the transfer to Worker, but I have no idea.
it currently doesn't have the option to sort by TO. i don't find that useful anyway, you would miss out on new requesters that don't have TO reviews yet. i find it more useful to block specific requesters that i don't want to see.

Reactions: kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Okay, apparently no one's going to answer if the non-MTS Hit Finder is being updated. I'm looking at the MTS version...and is there no TO listing at all? I see nothing about TO at all in there. Not even just no sorting by TO, *no TO filtering*.

That's kind of the main reason that I use these things.
He's currently updating hit tracker on mts. He hasn't planned on putting in the TO filtering, but said he would wait to see if in a couple weeks if a lot of people wanted it put back in.

Reactions: SalvadorZombie

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I'm looking at the HIT Finder section on the MTS website, and *that* has a completely different look to what's on there now. That one has all of the TO options. More confused than ever.
The website hasn't been updated yet.

Reactions: SalvadorZombie
Status
Not open for further replies.