12/19 - Trading Places Tuesday

Have you seen coffeeowl's favorite "holiday" movie Trading Places?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 3.5-minute survey on company evaluation. | AcceptA
Requester: Taehoon Park [A1Z7K8YTH5N2XN] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.57] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: 3.5-minute academic study on company evaluation.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US

2:45

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I was feeling semi-okay last night. Then I decided to go walk my dog. I've been an achey mess since. It hurts to hardly move in bed. It's been years since I've felt this bad. I also don't think I've ever had whatever I have now make me feel so ill so fast

I may stay in bed today unless something amazing drops and I happen to see it on mobile

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
what HIT finder is not affiliated with MTS? also, my HIT Finder has a TO rating next to the requester name and it's a color coded silhouette.
There's a HIT Finder (the original, AFAIK) that is/was a separate script.

And the HIT Finder that I see in MTS has a blue theme, and I don't see any TO options at all, in the HIT information or in the settings.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

And the HIT Finder that I see in MTS has a blue theme, and I don't see any TO options at all, in the HIT information or in the settings.
go into the overall MTS settings and try a different theme. He's made some changes since, but I'm pretty sure some of the themes yesterday didn't have TO.

Reactions: SalvadorZombie

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was feeling semi-okay last night. Then I decided to go walk my dog. I've been an achey mess since. It hurts to hardly move in bed. It's been years since I've felt this bad. I also don't think I've ever had whatever I have now make me feel so ill so fast

I may stay in bed today unless something amazing drops and I happen to see it on mobile
whenever i feel like i've been hit out of nowhere with a freight train, it's been the flu.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score

Sounds like the flu :( Hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: Peachy

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

So it’s your fault?

Reactions: Peachy and KYKITTY

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Auto Insurance study | AcceptA
Requester: SmithOscar [AKL99MZHRN058] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $12.35] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.36] [Fast: 4.82] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.98] [Reviews: 76] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.60
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 179
Description: Auto Insurance study
Requirements: car owner EqualTo 1

1:30 with a $2.50 bonus.

Binxybaby

Reaction score

Oh no! Feel better Peachy! The holidays are the worst time to get sick! Id send you chicken soup if I could or maybe tomato soup and grilled cheese! lol

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

HIT Finder may have been separate at one point but it's always been by the same author who did all of MTS. he has been pretty open about getting rid of HF Legacy and is still working on the new HF. have you gone into your MTS settings and made sure you have TO checked?

Reactions: kryss

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score

Sometimes any kind of exertion can wear you down if you're ill. Feeling better definitely doesn't mean you are better, yet. And sometimes it just ends up feeling worse at certain times, for whatever reason.

Just try to rest up as much as possible. Hope you feel better soon.

hailhailrocknyoga

Reaction score
Hi all. Long time lurker. This new worker site has inspired my first post. I mostly use Panda and cannot get it to work properly. I am using the new link: "
worker.mturk.com/?filters[search_term]=pandacrazy=on
"

but when I click a hit there is no button, only this:
0 results containing 'pandacrazy=on'
Anyone know what I am doing wrong? Thanks!

Reactions: kryss

Twisted65

Reaction score
I know it's been a stressful week for all here on mturk so let's just do our best to keep our spirits up. We still get to sit on our bums and make some money from the comfort of our own homes :).

Status
Not open for further replies.