12/19 - Trading Places Tuesday

Have you seen coffeeowl's favorite "holiday" movie Trading Places?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted65

Reaction score
Is the original Hit Finder still going to be updated? I looked to see if the original script had been updated, and it's just straight-up deleted on Greasyfork.
Hit Finder Legacy? If that's the one I believe it's gone at this point. I'm referring to the one built into MTS. Having to get used to this one now that the legacy one is gone.

Turkster

Reaction score
Is there anyway to show both Masters and non Masters on HF. Seems like it is just one or the other. When I select qualified no Masters show but when I select Masters only Masters shows.

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
Hit Finder Legacy? If that's the one I believe it's gone at this point. I'm referring to the one built into MTS. Having to get used to this one now that the legacy one is gone.
Someone said that Hit Finder was being updated. I really hope that the MTS version isn't the only one available. I'm very worried about adding MTS to Chrome now, and trying to figure out what it breaks. This entire week has been entirely too stressful so far.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there anyway to show both Masters and non Masters on HF. Seems like it is just one or the other. When I select qualified no Masters show but when I select Masters only Masters shows.
Have you tried deselecting both of them and restarting HF to see if that works?

Reactions: kryss

SCOTTM

Reaction score
Morning!

I'm feeling really bummed that our huge probably 120+ yr old tree in our front yard is coming down today... It hasn't leafed out well the past couple years and we're afraid of it dropping giant branches on the neighbor's house.. arborist didn't think it could recover. RIP tree :(

also I might have to steal my husband's dental appt tomorrow and schedule getting my wisdom teeth out, so that is horrible too
Weird I got that verified Amazon payments email as well, but in October of 2016 I showed them copies of my driver's license and bank statement.
So I wonder why they need me to verify my e-mail?

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
Am I just not doing something right? I go to add a watcher on TM, and it doesn't get added. I'm not using PC.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Morning!

I'm feeling really bummed that our huge probably 120+ yr old tree in our front yard is coming down today... It hasn't leafed out well the past couple years and we're afraid of it dropping giant branches on the neighbor's house.. arborist didn't think it could recover. RIP tree :(

also I might have to steal my husband's dental appt tomorrow and schedule getting my wisdom teeth out, so that is horrible too
You have a beautiful house! And that is a majestic tree.

Reactions: Jaded and Sondi

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You have a beautiful house! And that is a majestic tree.
Thank you! It's just going to feel so different without it :/ It's been dropping larger and larger branches as the borers start to go after the dead parts.

Reactions: Jaded and bxpretzel

Turkster

Reaction score
Have you tried deselecting both of them and restarting HF to see if that works?
Yes. Then I get every single hit on Mturk. I wanted to see if I could avoid adding 99.9 percent of requesters on my block list lol.

Reactions: MindNumbing

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Two JoeLos came up on my Overwatch just now but my Panda Crazy didn't get them?
the only news better than that, would be hearing about deleting his pandas and the overwatch entries

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys, question for you. I am going to Indonesia and I am taking care of my visa now and have to show Mturk as self employment. What is the best way to go about doing this? I am a little confused lol. Thanks ahead of time.
I think some people print out their amazon payments history to show as proof of income. Not sure what visa requirements are, sorry.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Make some judgments and decisions(~ 10 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: Olivola Lab [A29F5SXWJGWALW] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $6.13] [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.71] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.20] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 53] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $2.97] [Pen: 0.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 10
Description: Make some judgments and decisions
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-766221774-68315] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; 45edb4bf DoesNotExist; Location In US

11 minutes distracted.

Last edited:

Twisted65

Reaction score
Someone said that Hit Finder was being updated. I really hope that the MTS version isn't the only one available. I'm very worried about adding MTS to Chrome now, and trying to figure out what it breaks. This entire week has been entirely too stressful so far.
Yeah, I believe the Hit Finder in MTS is the only one called hit finder being updated sadly. It's a learning week for all of us and it couldn't have come at a worse time so I understand just have to do our best and that's all we can do.

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
Okay, apparently no one's going to answer if the non-MTS Hit Finder is being updated. I'm looking at the MTS version...and is there no TO listing at all? I see nothing about TO at all in there. Not even just no sorting by TO, *no TO filtering*.

That's kind of the main reason that I use these things.

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
People have been working very hard to update scripts and make sure we're all able to find the latest information about them. It would be a nice show of respect for them to at least try and read what the updates say.

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
I'm looking at the HIT Finder section on the MTS website, and *that* has a completely different look to what's on there now. That one has all of the TO options. More confused than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.