12/19 - Trading Places Tuesday

Have you seen coffeeowl's favorite "holiday" movie Trading Places?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
My earnings on dashboard say 6.66 and at the top it says 6.82 and actual earnings are 19.82 :\

Reactions: jan and savvy

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
My earnings on dashboard say 6.66 and at the top it says 6.82 and actual earnings are 19.82 :\
The difference between the 6.66 and 6.82 is usually because of bonuses that it didn't pick up.
As for the actual earnings, I have no idea.
Things is broke.

Reactions: jan and MindNumbing

Turkster

Reaction score
So before the change I was using PC and Hit Catcher. It seemed to work great. Now with one PRE pool what are you guys using to PANDA?

Turkster

Reaction score
That is what I am using this morning. I pray I at least catch one Joe Lo this morning. I used to catch 3-5 everyday and yesterday I caught 0...really hoping to turn things around today after giving up early yesterday.

Reactions: MindNumbing

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
That is what I am using this morning. I pray I at least catch one Joe Lo this morning. I used to catch 3-5 everyday and yesterday I caught 0...really hoping to turn things around today after giving up early yesterday.
Saw 1 post at 4:16am eastern

Reactions: Turkster

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning!

I'm feeling really bummed that our huge probably 120+ yr old tree in our front yard is coming down today... It hasn't leafed out well the past couple years and we're afraid of it dropping giant branches on the neighbor's house.. arborist didn't think it could recover. RIP tree :(

also I might have to steal my husband's dental appt tomorrow and schedule getting my wisdom teeth out, so that is horrible too

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Yesterday was decent, I guess today is going to suck

Reactions: Req.body

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
So sorry you all are going thru this. :hug:But It is freaking me out so I withdrew all my money just in case and I hated to do that.
I feel like there's something funky going on with their system and they're trying to sort it out, but at the same time, suspending accounts without a reason provided isn't the way to do it.
Although, with the weird email verification email I got earlier... I kinda feel like maybe some phishing or something is going on and they're combating it, suspending possibly-affected accounts.
Who knows.
Maybe they're just stupid.

JHkerriokey

Reaction score
before it gets too nutz in here.....is there any kind of fix for the filter? .... I would prefer not to have to fix it constantly I don't care to mess with ones I don't qualify for all the time....

Twisted65

Reaction score
morning, noticed hit finders TO color switched sides anyway I can reverse that? I preferred it on the other side.

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
morning, noticed hit finders TO color switched sides anyway I can reverse that? I preferred it on the other side.
Is the original Hit Finder still going to be updated? I looked to see if the original script had been updated, and it's just straight-up deleted on Greasyfork.

Status
Not open for further replies.