12/19 - Trading Places Tuesday

Have you seen coffeeowl's favorite "holiday" movie Trading Places?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCI

Reaction score
I'm guessing they put in some new variable that gets tripped to ON when you request a HIT that isn't currently available, and then mturk reports an error for any page you request (for some set time). That fits with my experience, at least.
Thanks to all contributing!
Nah. You can whiff on grabbing HITs that are up even if you're not sending any other requests. Not sure if something is broken, or if it's just throttle on throttle, but it's the worst thing about the worker site.

Pallandius

Reaction score
Usually, if I wait this long to do my hits I don't hit my target but luckily I went slightly over! While I haven't equalled or surpassed my record of $10 yet I have exceeded my daily goal of $6 being just shy of $7. That 1.50 hit on this thread saved me thanks so much!

Also got one of my rejections overturned today! :HappyDance: Sitting at 788 approved. Getting closer to that 1000 mark.

This bread is off to bed. Thanks again!

Meant to say $10 there not $1

Last edited:

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
Usually, if I wait this long to do my hits I don't hit my target but luckily I went slightly over! While I haven't equalled or surpassed my record of $1 yet I have exceeded my daily goal of $6 being just shy of $7. That 1.50 hit on this thread saved me thanks so much!

Also got one of my rejections overturned today! :HappyDance: Sitting at 788 approved. Getting closer to that 1000 mark.

This bread is off to bed. Thanks again!
So close!! Congrats :) You'll hit it in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.