12/19 - Trading Places Tuesday

Have you seen coffeeowl's favorite "holiday" movie Trading Places?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amariell

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Looking at it for the first time I passed over it because it left me rather confused.

Reactions: EverfreeTree

cassius

Reaction score
Help?

Hello,

Unfortunately we can't confirm the identity information you provided, and you are not eligible for an Amazon Payments account.

Thank you for your interest in Amazon Payments.

If you have any questions, you can contact us at

The Amazon Payments team
Got this after I did a withdraw to payments this morning. I got that email yesterday and my email account was okay. What's going on. I can still work but I'd like my money.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
It's easier than the instructions make it seem...
And you have a "grace period" to figure stuff out before it slaps you out, so it's worth a shot.
You basically get them all approved and then get a qualification that says you can't do anymore, so no actual block and no rejections.
Win-win, even if you lose.
Thanks for the info! That's a big help.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Help?

Hello,

Unfortunately we can't confirm the identity information you provided, and you are not eligible for an Amazon Payments account.

Thank you for your interest in Amazon Payments.

If you have any questions, you can contact us at

The Amazon Payments team
Got this after I did a withdraw to payments this morning. I got that email yesterday and my email account was okay. What's going on. I can still work but I'd like my money.
Yikes!

cassius

Reaction score
This is really weird. I sent an obligatory email asking what was wrong since I've had this for about 5 years. At first when I checked the payments site after I got the email there was a banner that said the account wasn't good. Now there is just a banner there that says to check about sending the info to prove I'm an american. That has been there for months if not years because it never would actually go away since the last time I sent in all my stuff two years ago. I seem to be able to work. And last week when I called about my missing money they said my account was fine. So what is going on here?

jan

Reaction score
This is really weird. I sent an obligatory email asking what was wrong since I've had this for about 5 years. At first when I checked the payments site after I got the email there was a banner that said the account wasn't good. Now there is just a banner there that says to check about sending the info to prove I'm an american. That has been there for months if not years because it never would actually go away since the last time I sent in all my stuff two years ago. I seem to be able to work. And last week when I called about my missing money they said my account was fine. So what is going on here?
someone else had a banner on their account (just to provide more info, though) yesterday. I know that they sometimes go through 'rounds' of that (lots of people need to do it at the same time).

GRR

Reaction score

about 2 years ago when they changed the pricing on mturk...I got locked out . I just got reverified a few months ago.I made phone calls sent emails etc. I had given up. I sent one last email to them just for the heck of it and got back in. After almost 2 years being locked out for no apparent reason

edit: and they kept the 1:84 that was in my account...if I have over 5 bucks now...I cash out

Last edited:
Reactions: jan and Turkster

cassius

Reaction score
someone else had a banner on their account (just to provide more info, though) yesterday. I know that they sometimes go through 'rounds' of that (lots of people need to do it at the same time).
Yeah the banner is back on my overview page. I don't get this. They told me my account was okay last week. I guess I'll fax them my drivers license and a bill? what free fax does everyone use. thanks.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
It's easier than the instructions make it seem...
And you have a "grace period" to figure stuff out before it slaps you out, so it's worth a shot.
You basically get them all approved and then get a qualification that says you can't do anymore, so no actual block and no rejections.
Win-win, even if you lose.
I didn't get the qual, I was 1.7 avg. Wooooo. I hated those anyone. I got that average even after returning like ten because there wasn't even one valid question to make.

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
I didn't get the qual, I was 1.7 avg. Wooooo. I hated those anyone. I got that average even after returning like ten because there wasn't even one valid question to make.
Was that the questions or the answers?
The questions are more annoying to make than they are to answer, heh.

Reactions: Amariell

Amariell

Reaction score
Yeah I have found that quite a few of them almost make no sense when trying to come up with a single question + answer and they recommend doing two! I've at least done well enough to be qualified. I wish they showed more examples, but having it explained really helped me out!

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

The questions

I loved the answers but I don't thing I can do them since i got the disqualifying qual lol

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Make some judgments and decisions(~ 10 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: Olivola Lab [A29F5SXWJGWALW] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $6.13] [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.71] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.20] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 53] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $2.97] [Pen: 0.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 34
Description: Make some judgments and decisions
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-766221774-68315] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; 45edb4bf DoesNotExist; Location In US

Reactions: jan

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your preferences (~2-4 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: Oguzz [AU3ERWPXV902B] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $5.50] [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.70] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.20
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Money Decisions(~ 5 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: Maarten Bos [A2B925SWAX7OP9] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $7.57] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.30] [Fast: 4.77] [Comm: 4.20] [Fair: 4.85] [Reviews: 120] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.20] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.20
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: read a scenario and provide your responses
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [68856-68267] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 74; Location In US

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Any barcodes yet this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.