Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.4
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
So, what happened today that I missed about Masters being pulled? Can someone link me to the post that started the discussion?

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Daily earnings getting any better for you?
mmmmm, I'm at $7.10 so far today. Better than most days, I'll have to admit. One day....

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I have two thought about the masters rejections that I came up with as I'm sitting here browning beef for -- tada -- tacos! :wink:

1) are masters being rescinded for being below 99.90% approval rate? While both samples posted here are what I'd expect of a master, the approval rates are just below 99.90. We don't know what the approval rate of some of the new masters are to have an idea if I am on to something..

2) I know if I were approving masters, I would award them to those with 250,000 approved hits with a approval percentage rate at or above 99.90. Since we don't know what Amazon's criteria is, what criteria would you use if you ruled the world and were able to assign masters based on stats?
money earned on mturk.

Reactions: Peachy

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
mmmmm, I'm at $7.10 so far today. Better than most days, I'll have to admit. One day....
Well its more than before anyway, might consider trying turkinator at some point. Might help you better identify things with better hourly, I know I had issues with that when I started.

Reactions: pleeseno

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Well its more than before anyway, might consider trying turkinator at some point. Might help you better identify things with better hourly, I know I had issues with that when I started.
I think I have something similar to that called TurkViewer. I do use it, especially when I see that people have flagged the hit. But, with what I have available to me rn, I try to accept as much as I can, you know?

I'm just glad there's more hits around to day, esp for what I can accept. I was getting kinda down with all the Noah talk, even though its still entertaining to read. How're yours coming along?

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
money earned on mturk.
now you put a stick up my ass. :wink: When my amazon stock proxy comes, I should see what kind of detail (if any) in the Annual Report there is about AMT. That would be a great criteria for giving masters as the more money someone earned, the more revenue amazon gets so amazon has an incentive to reward people who are bring them revenue through HIT listing fees.

Reactions: cb456

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
now you put a stick up my ass. :wink: (family knows that is my phrase for saying I have a burning desire of curiosity about something that needs resolved)

When my amazon stock proxy comes, I should see what kind of detail (if any) in the Annual Report there is about AMT.

Money earned on turk would be a great criteria for giving masters as the more money someone earned, the more revenue amazon gets so amazon has an incentive to reward people who are bring them revenue through HIT listing fees.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
I got Chipolte for Taco Tuesday ya'll~

:burrito:

Reactions: Peachy

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I think I have something similar to that called TurkViewer. I do use it, especially when I see that people have flagged the hit. But, with what I have available to me rn, I try to accept as much as I can, you know?

I'm just glad there's more hits around to day, esp for what I can accept. I was getting kinda down with all the Noah talk, even though its still entertaining to read. How're yours coming along?
Only about 45 :p, Turkernator replaces MTS. Does the catching/searching/work all in one. I still prefer to use chrome to actually do the work in, but that is just my preference. Turkerview hourly rates for the hit if available are displayed right on the search page.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
My stomach is better, thanks! The sinus thing is annoying, though. Also, did you even notice that I tagged you in a thread outside the daily thread last night? :p I was being obnoxious lol
Glad your stomach is feeling better and hope your sinuses get better.

I didn't notice but just went and liked it. Nice to be thought of. :cheers:

I guess I need to go through my notifications more to make sure they aren't all just likes.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
now you put a stick up my ass. :wink: When my amazon stock proxy comes, I should see what kind of detail (if any) in the Annual Report there is about AMT. That would be a great criteria for giving masters as the more money someone earned, the more revenue amazon gets so amazon has an incentive to reward people who are bring them revenue through HIT listing fees.
yeah. I think they would be crazy not to have some component that factors in an monthly minimum that is maintained to achieve and hold masters. its clearly not the only thing, but seeing as how they profit from more $$ earned, it has to factor in somewhere. what do they care if you have low rejection rate on a bunch of penny hits.

sidenote: I highly doubt they break out anything meaningful in their annual report related to turking. they barely break out the AWS business in the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.