Does having a daily goal:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Eh as long as I don't have it around me its not too bad. I just avoid hanging out with certain work people who might have hungry noses.
Keep doing what your doing. Not doing I mean. You know what I mean.

You ever want to bounce something off of me related to that topic hit me up. It isn't an unfamiliar one.

Reactions: FrenchToast

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
PE $85.00 I'd like to thank Bailey and Kendall, and Sasha, and .... other new friends from the Hannah chronicles... :giggle:

Reactions: cb456 and Katia2019

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
PE $85.00 I'd like to thank Bailey and Kendall, and Sasha, and .... other new friends from the Hannah chronicles... :giggle:
Are you feeling better today?

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Are you feeling better today?
My stomach is better, thanks! The sinus thing is annoying, though. Also, did you even notice that I tagged you in a thread outside the daily thread last night? :p I was being obnoxious lol

Reactions: Gator

HelloHello

Reaction score
NLPCL anybody get an approval/rejection/anything?

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I will be making a thread tomorrow in a different sub forum to list what problems have been fixed/what needs to be fixed. So if you find that stuff interesting, Metallica doth provide.
Are you going to fix St.anger while you're at it?

Reactions: cb456 and Nikoratos

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
:shifty:

Okay, stepping away for a bit. Have a great night, folks.

Reactions: savvy and Peachy

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I have two thought about the masters rejections that I came up with as I'm sitting here browning beef for -- tada -- tacos! :wink:

1) are masters being rescinded for being below 99.90% approval rate? While both samples posted here are what I'd expect of a master, the approval rates are just below 99.90. We don't know what the approval rate of some of the new masters are to have an idea if I am on to something..

2) I know if I were approving masters, I would award them to those with 250,000 approved hits with a approval percentage rate at or above 99.90. Since we don't know what Amazon's criteria is, what criteria would you use if you ruled the world and were able to assign masters based on stats?

Reactions: cb456

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Damn. Did you empty your clip on that one? You might want to Re-Load
FYI I don't have anything against the band. I did like the earlier stuff best but honestly I haven't spent enough time listening to what came after the Black album to have an informed opinion.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
FYI I don't have anything against the band. I did like the earlier stuff best but honestly I haven't spent enough time listening to what came after the Black album to have an informed opinion.
FYI I ate 8 cheeseburgers on my drive home from class and I thought of you. No homo.

Reactions: Nikoratos

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I will be making a thread tomorrow in a different sub forum to list what problems have been fixed/what needs to be fixed. So if you find that stuff interesting, Metallica doth provide.
Thank you. You are not unappreciated :thumbsup:

Reactions: Metallica

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I have two thought about the masters rejections that I came up with as I'm sitting here browning beef for -- tada -- tacos! :wink:

1) are masters being rescinded for being below 99.90% approval rate? While both samples posted here are what I'd expect of a master, the approval rates are just below 99.90. We don't know what the approval rate of some of the new masters are to have an idea if I am on to something..

2) I know if I were approving masters, I would award them to those with 250,000 approved hits with a approval percentage rate at or above 99.90. Since we don't know what Amazon's criteria is, what criteria would you use if you ruled the world and were able to assign masters based on stats?
I knew someone a few years back with a 100% approval rating and several hundred thousand hits done who still hadn't gotten masters... so who knows.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

im sure being below 99.90% doesnt help, but i’m positive there’s other workers below that ratio who still have masters.

at the end of the day no one has the exact formula to how they decide :,

Reactions: Horse Feathers
Status
Not open for further replies.