• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
[memories of lunch money being stolen]
Wow, I've never had this happen before (thank goodness), but I would be mad as hell if someone tried that bs with me. I'm sorry there were assholes like that around for you =/

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Peachy @PeachyRider NemoRolls @NemoRolls
Out of curiosity... How many total rejections have you all gotten? And what's your respective approval %'s?

Reading the account on Reddit from that one person who lost their Master's, they dipped down to 99.2% approval. I wonder if the expectation is that Master's qual folks stay over something like 99.95...
well I got a couple big mass rejections in my first year of turking (a lot of rejections). the thing is i still got Masters a year and a half later. i know of people who have 2k+ rejections and still have Masters

here are my numbers as of right now:

Approved: 578, 074
Approval Rate: 99.84%
Rejected: 952

Reactions: DareAngel3

Dragonfly

Reaction score
I was referring to it's telling me at the conclusion of the HIT what the bonus would be. (And I think I saw it in my dashboard, too, but I re-booted my comp and now it's now there. Weird.)
Ugh I am confusing this with another HIT. Yeah, I got ZERO on this one and was a bit ticked off. Seemed like it was just a toss up on who got the bonus money :(

Last edited:

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
But girls just wanna have fun? :infodeskperson:
Man, I keep forgetting my avatar makes me look like I do crack fr. I don't do drugs!

Just weed and maybeee I'll drink. Shrooms are a great way to get life back in perspective too, but that's pretty rare too.

Reactions: FrenchToast

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
In a row?

I'm kidding.

For real though. Congratulations on that :thumbsup: Putting them together back to back isn't always easy.
Eh as long as I don't have it around me its not too bad. I just avoid hanging out with certain work people who might have hungry noses.

hello

Contributor
Reaction score
The thing that sucks about being a poly-addict is you can't even go to the grocery store without the booze, cough meds, and imodium all being options in the back of your head.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Emails should be getting sent properly again! The two tests we've tried generated no errors and they received an email. If you have that option selected, please let me know if you still do not get emails.

Dmillan

Reaction score
Peachy @PeachyRider NemoRolls @NemoRolls
Out of curiosity... How many total rejections have you all gotten? And what's your respective approval %'s?

Reading the account on Reddit from that one person who lost their Master's, they dipped down to 99.2% approval. I wonder if the expectation is that Master's qual folks stay over something like 99.95...
I wasn't asked but I will provide some input on this anyway, seeing as I was one of the people that received a masters in jeopardy email.

I have
630,663 approved hits
99.87 approval rating
796 rejections.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Someone that has preferences set to alert them via email when tagged/messaged/etc. please quote this so I can tag you. Let me know if you receive an email for it, please.
:wave2:

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
JC Elizondo http://ns4t.net/eDqRt
• We'd like to know your thoughts on a stamp design http://ns4t.net/FjqNH
• Accept: http://ns4t.net/wUX48
• 3SU8TQ3QW6SAZ74IW8I59CF315NIEL

Real short. There's not code at the end, and the page up keep open says no code is necessary, so I just hit the space bar in the text area and it let me submit.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I wasn't asked but I will provide some input on this anyway, seeing as I was one of the people that received a masters in jeopardy email.

I have
630,663 approved hits
99.87 approval rating
796 rejections.
we have semi close numbers

i have more rejections though

Reactions: Dmillan

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I have
630,663 approved hits
99.87 approval rating
796 rejections.
Sorry, I meant to tag you too. Crap, 796 doesn't seem all that high really.

It seems there's some sort of stats-pull that the nerds behind the MTurk curtain periodically carry-out, which is why we see batches of people be given Master's and apparently now batches of people be threatened with revocations...

What's unclear is whether there's a specific threshold for raw number of rejections to trigger revocation or if its the approval % that counts... Like the expectation is that people with Master's stay above something 99.90% approval, which you're obviously just below.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dmillan
Status
Not open for further replies.