• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Glad your stomach is feeling better and hope your sinuses get better.

I didn't notice but just went and liked it. Nice to be thought of. :cheers:

I guess I need to go through my notifications more to make sure they aren't all just likes.
I guess that means you're not obsessive like some of us lol :kryssyy:

Reactions: TotalBabe and Gator

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Only about 45 :p, Turkernator replaces MTS. Does the catching/searching/work all in one. I still prefer to use chrome to actually do the work in, but that is just my preference. Turkerview hourly rates for the hit if available are displayed right on the search page.
Hey, that's great! $45 is better than nothin!
Ahhh, I see. Maybe I should make the switch. Is it an extension? And yeah, I still refresh my available hits page just to see if mts missed anything.
I just wonder why hits still show on my available page if I can't accept them (not because I'm not eligible, but just b/c they're aren't anymore hit available or whatever)?

Last edited:

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, that's great! $45 is better than nothin!
Ahhh, I see. Maybe I should make the switch. Is it an extension? And yeah, I still refresh my available hits page just to see if mts missed anything.
I just wonder why hits still show on my available page if I can't accept them (not because I'm not eligible, but just b/c they're aren't anymore hit available or whatever)?
For them to continue to show allows you to set a catcher for them, its actually a useful thing. That's how I have always got a majority of the work I do. Turkernator isn't an extension, its more like an all in one turking suite. https://turkernator.com/
It is 10/month though, not sure how your budget sits. I feel it does a better job of catching things than MTS personally, but that could just be me.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
For them to continue to show allows you to set a catcher for them, its actually a useful thing. That's how I have always got a majority of the work I do. Turkernator isn't an extension, its more like an all in one turking suite. https://turkernator.com/
It is 10/month though, not sure how your budget sits. I feel it does a better job of catching things than MTS personally, but that could just be me.
Oh you fancy, huh?

Nahh, I can believe it does. Right now, I can't put money into something like that. I'd rather put money into my coding by taking an online course from a college or something. I've been kinda unfocused lately with that. Not good

GTR

Reaction score
seems that Joseph shepherd has seen a few too many SAW films

Reactions: lolkatB

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh you fancy, huh?

Nahh, I can believe it does. Right now, I can't put money into something like that. I'd rather put money into my coding by taking an online course from a college or something. I've been kinda unfocused lately with that. Not good
I'm not terribly fancy, more eccentric. Well its food for thought at some point anyways. Tsk tsk for being unfocused, I could never get into coding myself, I took a C++ class in college and got a C.

Reactions: pleeseno

GTR

Reaction score
Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         HUGC Moderate Customer-Supplied Destination/Hotel Reviews
// @version      1.0
// @description  Moderate Customer-Supplied Destination/Hotel Reviews
// @author       GTR
// @include      */www.mturkcontent.*
// @require      https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.0.0-alpha1.min.js
// ==/UserScript==

$('input[value="Text1_moderationApprove"]').click();
$('input[value="Text2_moderationApprove"]').click();
$('input[value="Text3_moderationApprove"]').click();
$('input[value="Text4_moderationApprove"]').click();
$('input[value="Text5_moderationApprove"]').click();
if ya has the HUGC qual, this dirty basturd will help a bit on the batch

IndividualRace

Reaction score
Almost forgot to do Jiayi Bao today. I'm going to be so happy when the counting job is over, but sad since it's fairly easy money.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
I'm not terribly fancy, more eccentric. Well its food for thought at some point anyways. Tsk tsk for being unfocused, I could never get into coding myself, I took a C++ class in college and got a C.
Ahh, yes, I should've known by the turtleneck and cardigan :LOL:

I know. It's not good. I'm gunna work on it tonight. Just wish I made a bit more to make me feel a bit more accomplished.
Hey, that's not bad! C languages are really hard, from what I heard. I am not good at math and math-based sciences, so sometimes I wonder if I'll be alright in this. I usually got C's in math, chem, geometry... Just not my thing in school(/life)

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Ahh, yes, I should've known by the turtleneck and cardigan :LOL:

I know. It's not good. I'm gunna work on it tonight. Just wish I made a bit more to make me feel a bit more accomplished.
Hey, that's not bad! C languages are really hard, from what I heard. I am not good at math and math-based sciences, so sometimes I wonder if I'll be alright in this. I usually got C's in math, chem, geometry... Just not my thing in school(/life)
I never had an issue math wise, I did calc and calc based physics in highschool to get my technical diploma for computer engineering, which basically just amounts to me having ancient 16 year old Comptia certs. I don't really enjoy that sorta work though so now I just sorta erect steel buildings, both are very related yes? Realistically as long as you want it enough and that's what you enjoy, you'll figure it out.

Last edited:

GTR

Reaction score
be careful on the HUGC they changed some rules on the person's info they now allow full names of managers and addresses to hotels

it contains Personally Identifiable Information
  • phone numbers, e-mail addresses of customers/hotels are not allowed
  • Exception: Full names of Hotel's Manager/ Representative and Hotel Addresses are allowed
  • e.g. "… Thanks, Mr Delano Miller(Hotel Manager), is approved

Reactions: cb456

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
I never had an issue math wise, I did calc and calc based physics in highschool to get my technical diploma for computer engineering, which basically just amounts to me having ancient 16 year old Comptia certs. I don't really enjoy that sorta work though so now I just sorta erect steel buildings, both are very related yes?
Wow, much smart. Very intimidate.

I mean, don't you have to be an engineer to create those things? You gotta understand a lot of math and science to be able to have them stay straight, be safe during certain levels of natural disasters, etc. What were you wanting to do with those certs and stuff? Are you enjoying what you do now?

I never took calc in high school b/c I almost failed Algebra 2. I could've not taken a math class my senior year, but thought it'd look better on my transcript if I showed that I at least tried. So I took a discrete math and stats, which wasn't too bad.

I was/am drawn more to history, english/writing, art, social sciences, a bit of bio was interesting and cool, language. I almost got an associates in French, but didn't have enough money to finish college so now I use duolingo lol

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
don't you have a REAL mexican restaurant? :wink:
Yesssss =/ esp since I'm on the west coast, you'd expect me to do better, huh?

It was 2 blocks away and its still yummy :smuggrin:

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Title: Research Participation: Recall an Experience(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Anna Chen [AVJYR0VQM15DO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.67] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.38] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.79] [Pen=0.04] [Res=null] [Rec=75] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 8:00
Available: 5
Description: In this study, you will answer questions about your personalities and general experience. The study will take about 4 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Exc: [130646378-129896] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.4
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.