• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Forgot to note the exact time, but it was under 1.5 mins.

Title: Ask clarifying questions for a medication | Accept
Requester: 98point6 Data Science [A2AXZG12B2BBBI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.10] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=13.09] [Pen=1.00] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: Imagine you could text a doctor to ask a question about a medication you’re taking or thinking about taking. What is the message you would send? (Below are examples, but please come up with your own original question)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location In US

Reactions: HelloHello

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
LOL you shouldn't have asked that. Ce soir tu es à moi ma chérie. Picked it up from a 69 eyes song, that is the only thing I can say though. Yeah the money is good, certainly much better than most opportunities in this state, that and once you have the book you can boom out to any area in the country provided they have work. I don't make anything with metal no, I'm not terribly creative in my opinion. That's why I only paint abstract with acrylics.
Awww, comme c'est mignon! Never heard of the song/group/artist/s(?), but it's sweet. French is very close to english (I think more so than spanish) besides the pronunciation. Its pretty, even when people rap lol.
Do you travel a lot then? I would if I could like that.
What? That is creative! I wanna learn how to paint. Do you post your work anywhere?

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Awww, comme c'est mignon! Never heard of the song/group/artist/s(?), but it's sweet. French is very close to english (I think more so than spanish) besides the pronunciation. Its pretty, even when people rap lol.
Do you travel a lot then? I would if I could like that.
What? That is creative! I wanna learn how to paint. Do you post your work anywhere?
I haven't traveled really yet, the farthest I have worked out of my locals territory is Philly. At some point I'll probably consider it in the short term just to get around, but that would require me to find someone to watch the dogs for a bit. The other thing to consider is also that our hourly rates and stuff range quite a bit between different states and locals, also some of them have their own specific annuity and pension funds. So depending on where you go the money trail can get messy. As far as the painting goes it was just something I sorta picked up, I don't use brushes or I haven't as of yet. A mix of body and pouring to be honest. I've never posted it anywhere, a few people have saw it. My mother stole two of the black and white scheme ones when she was over the other day. Some of it turns out looking like something or another, others just get strange.

Last edited:

GTR

Reaction score
HUGC
HITs 6751

just added more, looks like a long nite for me between these and TBBT :whistle:

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
I haven't traveled really yet, the farthest I have worked out of my locals territory is Philly. At some point I'll probably consider it in the short term just to get around, but that would require me to find someone to watch the dogs for a bit. The other thing to consider is also that our hourly rates and stuff range quite a bit between different states and locals, also some of them have their own specific annuity and pension funds. So depending on where you go the money trail can get messy. As far as the painting goes it was just something I sorta picked up, I don't use brushes or I haven't as of yet. A mix of body and pouring to be honest. I've never posted it anywhere, a few people have saw it. My mother stole two of the black and white scheme ones when she was over the other day. Some of it turns out looking like something or another, others just get strange.
I'm always curious, what dogs do you have? Yeah, I get you, it'd be something I'd consider too. I didn't even think about the pensions and stuff too. Man, being an adult really puts limitations on where you can be sometimes. I like to move around if I can and explore, a nice thing you can do with coding.
That's pretty cool. It sounds like a way you decompress. I could imagine that since not many have seen them finished, you probably like to work on them in solitude? I think it's important for everyone to explore some sort of creative output. Seems like its a very connecting thing for you since you actually touch your art.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm always curious, what dogs do you have? Yeah, I get you, it'd be something I'd consider too. I didn't even think about the pensions and stuff too. Man, being an adult really puts limitations on where you can be sometimes. I like to move around if I can and explore, a nice thing you can do with coding.
That's pretty cool. It sounds like a way you decompress. I could imagine that since not many have seen them finished, you probably like to work on them in solitude? I think it's important for everyone to explore some sort of creative output. Seems like its a very connecting thing for you since you actually touch your art.
Oh it does, I'm sure if the situation called for it I could get my mother to watch them for me. The whole family knows how nuts I am about the boys, as much as you all go on about the cats, I am probably 10 times worse with them. Dog wise I have shichons(zuchons), shih tzu/bichon frise mix. Something like tiny teddy bears.The youngest I drove 8 hours round trip to get, I've had him since 6 weeks. The other was not originally mine though I have been around him for all but two months of his life since his initial purchase. I lost all my old pics of them when I broke my last phone at work. I suppose I just do not consider the paintings to be good, so I don't really make an effort to show them around. I do work on them alone lol...it would be awkward otherwise for both parties.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of a Crime | PANDA
Requester: Megan Giroux [A1EDBG9VW3H7DD] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $30.85] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.67] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
1 hour
Reward: $1.00
Description:
We are examining people’s perceptions of a criminal case. You will be asked to read a case summary of a murder trial and answer some questions about the case summary.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97

Reactions: vandaria

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Oh it does, I'm sure if the situation called for it I could get my mother to watch them for me. The whole family knows how nuts I am about the boys, as much as you all go on about the cats, I am probably 10 times worse with them. Dog wise I have shichons(zuchons), shih tzu/bichon frise mix. Something like tiny teddy bears.The youngest I drove 8 hours round trip to get, I've had him since 6 weeks. The other was not originally mine though I have been around him for all but two months of his life since his initial purchase. I lost all my old pics of them when I broke my last phone at work. I suppose I just do not consider the paintings to be good, so I don't really make an effort to show them around. I do work on them alone lol...it would be awkward otherwise for both parties.
Hey look, you said another french word (bichon frise) haha. Man, I really want a dog. I've never had one, my parents thought/think they're too much work, which is true, but I'd like to experience having that type of connection with a doberman. Or a pug for the laughs. But cats a dope! I had a cat that was like a dog and would come to her name no matter where she was. Well, once you get a new one, you should share, they sound cuteee.
When you said you broke your phone at work, all I could think of was you hooked to a building and your phone just drops 6 stories lol
wait, lol what? Ok, I'm starting to get the picture now :whistle2: still would be interesting to see

Last edited:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of a Crime | PANDA
Requester: Megan Giroux [A1EDBG9VW3H7DD] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $30.85] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.67] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
1 hour
Reward: $1.00
Description:
We are examining people’s perceptions of a criminal case. You will be asked to read a case summary of a murder trial and answer some questions about the case summary.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97
This took me like 8 minutes. Most was reading and there was some writing.

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: USB Authentication Survey | PANDA
Requester: SOIC-CUTS [A18KPBMT3WM9J7] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $18.64] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.46] [Fast: 4.56] [Comm: 3.40] [Fair: 4.13] [Reviews: 73] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 30 days
Description: We are conducting an academic survey about two-factor authentication technology. We are using a survey to understand how users interact with authentication technologies, specifically two-step verification procedure for their online accounts.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

11 min

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey look, you said another french word (bichon frise) haha. Man, I really want a dog. I've never had one, my parents thought/think they're too much work, which is true, but I'd like to experience having that type of connection with a doberman. Or a pug for the laughs. But cats a dope! I had a cat that was like a dog and would come to her name no matter where she was. Well, once you get a new one, you should share, they sound cuteee.
When you said you broke your phone at work, all I could think of was you hooked to a building and your phone just drops 6 stories lol
wait, lol what? Ok, I'm starting to get the picture now :whistle2:
I had never really heard of them before, the initial one wasn't a me decision. I had my eyes on white shepherds. They are a bit hard to train initially, or this breed is. At this point they know commands in German and English, that way everything is fine if I have to get someone else to watch them. The older one dances on command. The younger one rubs himself on people like a cat. At the moment they are both shaved, eventually their hair gets too long and becomes a pain to brush well due to the nature of their coats. I actually sat on the phone while welding at a 2 story school down south from me so nothing that extravagant. I did break my nose at work last year though taking a tumble down a set of stairs with two five gallon buckets filled with tools and stuff, someone decided it was a lovely idea to leave the stairs wet. That's probably the craziest thing that has really happened so far. If you look close in the picture you can see the scar at the top of the nose, that's what I get for setting it myself and going back to work. I see that you understand. :yum:

Last edited:
Reactions: pleeseno

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
I had never really heard of them before, the initial one wasn't a me decision. I had my eyes on white shepherds. They are a bit hard to train initially, or this breed is. At this point they know commands in German and English, that way everything is fine if I have to get someone else to watch them. The older one dances on command. The younger one rubs himself on people like a cat. At the moment they are both shaved, eventually their hair gets too long and becomes a pain to brush well due to the nature of their coats. I actually sat on the phone while welding at a 2 story school down south from me so nothing that extravagant. I did break my nose at work last year though taking a tumble down a set of stairs with two five gallon buckets filled with tools and stuff, someone decided it was a lovely idea to leave the stairs wet. That's probably the craziest thing that has really happened so far. If you look close in the picture you can see the scar at the top of the nose, that's what I get for setting it myself and going back to work. I see that you understand. :yum:
Yeah, they're pretty stubborn lil dogs, but loyal and feisty. That's really cuteee! Man, I need a best friend!
Whoah, that sounds like it really hurt. I can't tell in the picture, actually, but it just sounds painful. Welding sounds like a kinda gritty, easy-to-get-hurt type of job, but who am I to really know?
Yeah, maybe? But art is art! I'm not gunna beg to see it, but it'd still be cool~

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, they're pretty stubborn lil dogs, but loyal and feisty. That's really cuteee! Man, I need a best friend!
Whoah, that sounds like it really hurt. I can't tell in the picture, actually, but it just sounds painful. Welding sounds like a kinda gritty, easy-to-get-hurt type of job, but who am I to really know?
Yeah, maybe? But art is art! I'm not gunna beg to see it, but it'd still be cool~
Welding is mostly just burns really, but that usually only comes from more overhead positions. I'll show you once I finish.

Reactions: pleeseno

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Welding is mostly just burns really, but that usually only comes from more overhead positions. I'll show you once I finish.
Yeeeeeee~

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Wow that was a long hit.

GTR

Reaction score
all the little turkers are in their beddys and sleeping away and dreaming of pennies, all while I am up and making bank on these two batches... shhhhhhh, go back to sleep, there's nothing to see here...

:whistle:

vandaria

Reaction score
all the little turkers are in their beddys and sleeping away and dreaming of pennies, all while I am up and making bank on these two batches... shhhhhhh, go back to sleep, there's nothing to see here...

If I had the qual would be there with you, my sleep is flip flopped schedule wise, alas, I am drawing boxes around people without hard hats on.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Would anyone like to make tomorrow's thread?

Reactions: jklmnop

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score

I got called in on about 2 hours of sleep. Wanna trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.