12/31 - New Year's Eve Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
What do you guys think about requesters rejecting duplicated HITs without providing qualifications for them?

Most HITs you will see "You have already completed this survey", but there's a few that doesn't. Do you guys think it's the requester's responsibility to provide qualifications for repeated HITs, the workers responsibility, or both?
in many cases you know whether you've done a particular survey before but it certainly would be nice if all requestors would use the exclusion qual to limit the number of times one can do the work.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Has anyone done the spatial/geospatial masters batch from k.stock before? Are they safe?

Reactions: jklmnop

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, there's plenty to do today

:wine: :weed:
Gonna get sloppy in the Old Port then try to walk on cobblestones, in the winter, with 4 inch heels on?:p

When I lived in the Old Port, we used to love that. It was like watching gazelles take their first steps.:D

Reactions: LowCalCalzone

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone done the spatial/geospatial masters batch from k.stock before? Are they safe?
I did a handful this morning and they are still pending. Was trying to see if they went through in time to ham them... Not so sure and it's a bit speculative ya know... But seeming its a bit slow, I might bite for more.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else who got the Renee Hunsberger rejection for failing an attention check on December 29: I contacted her today after reading on turkerview about other rejections. There was no code and I had used my worker ID and explained that in my contact email after the rejection. It was overturned within minutes.
Thank you for mentioning this. I thought it was a lost cause because the reason for my rejection from her was about a missed attention check. I sent her a message after reading your post and she already reversed my rejection. :thumbup:

nmelssx

Reaction score
Just blew through the MLDataLabeler and vainu batches. Fingers crossed it all goes through, I could be at 5K by end of day.
What qualifications were they for?

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for mentioning this. I thought it was a lost cause because the reason for my rejection from her was about a missed attention check. I sent her a message after reading your post and she already reversed my rejection. :thumbup:
Yay! We can thank Turkerview, because I had read there were several rejections. After reading her email, I understand why I was rejected and it didn't actually have to do with the code. I also understand why I answered the question the way I did, not seeing it as an attention check, but more of a "suggestion." Thought I had misclicked since my mouse has been going nuts lately, but nope I just didn't exactly understand the question was meant as an attention check and went my own way with it :)

Reactions: 4ourfuture

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: View photos, make ratings, and press keys in response to images | Accept
Requester: John Crowell [A3CRJXHHZY92RV] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 8.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 1
Description: To perform this task, you MUST be between 18-25 years old, a native English speaker, and reside in the US. Additionally, you must not be diagnosed and/or taking medication for ADHD. You will not be able to perform this task on mobile devises or iPADS. The
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Despairagus

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: An academic decision-making Game (Less than 10 minutes, $1.6 average) | Accept
Requester: ofir yakobi [A2PBVTMRTXA98I] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.32] [Pay=4.25] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=0.86] [Pen=0.28 days] [Res=null] [Rec=71%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 1.05
Duration: 40:00
Description: An academic experiment in decision-making, less than 10 minutes, average $1.6. Must start immediately upon accepting or it expires
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; seqSampling1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kennedy

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Behavioral Survey (12 day Study)(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Ashley [A2OF1PQLIRJW2T] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.15] [Pay=2.78] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.59] [Fast=3.96] [Comm=2.74] [Fair=4.15] [Reviews=121] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=3.73] [Pen=0.61 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=31%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1:20:00
Description: This is a 12-day long study
Qualifications: Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

SmolAliens

Reaction score
Description: To perform this task, you MUST be between 18-25 years old, a native English speaker, and reside in the US. Additionally, you must not be diagnosed and/or taking medication for ADHD. You will not be able to perform this task on mobile devises or iPADS. The
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
...wtf?

nmelssx

Reaction score
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
How do you get the Adult Content Qualification?

Status
Not open for further replies.