12/31 - New Year's Eve Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Careful with this one, it'll kick you out if you don't answer their comprehension questions correctly despite the confusing nature of the bonuses.
(Honestly kind of sick of stuff like this since anyone who isn't completely perfect at reading comprehension will lose out...)
It was confusing, [MOD EDIT]. Pro tip? (I'm not really a pro)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else who got the Renee Hunsberger rejection for failing an attention check on December 29: I contacted her today after reading on turkerview about other rejections. There was no code and I had used my worker ID and explained that in my contact email after the rejection. It was overturned within minutes.
I got the email. Apparently, I did not give the correct rating on one of the stories, and it was not the code, but she did appreciate the email I sent. Odd part was I know I read every story, so who knows what happened. But, I have had some really weird things going on with my mouse double clicking and stuff highlighting that I don't want highlighted for the last month, maybe that was it. Oh well, rejection overturned!

Reactions: Despairagus

nmelssx

Reaction score
What do you guys think about requesters rejecting duplicated HITs without providing qualifications for them?

Most HITs you will see "You have already completed this survey", but there's a few that doesn't. Do you guys think it's the requester's responsibility to provide qualifications for repeated HITs, the workers responsibility, or both?

Reactions: jan and teal4life

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What do you guys think about requesters rejecting duplicated HITs without providing qualifications for them?

Most HITs you will see "You have already completed this survey", but there's a few that doesn't. Do you guys think it's the requester's responsibility to provide qualifications for repeated HITs, the workers responsibility, or both?
I don't know, but I do think if you accept a survey and you're able to do it but you know you've done it before, it's unethical to not return it.

Reactions: jklmnop and Kennedy

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score

If in doubt that I may have done it, I always check MTS hit tracker. Not sure who should be responsible but since I take the ultimate punishment, the rejection and loss of time, I check myself.

Reactions: Despairagus

nmelssx

Reaction score
I don't know, but I do think if you accept a survey and you're able to do it but you know you've done it before, it's unethical to not return it.
Of course. If I know for sure I've just done the survey, I'll return it. Definitely wouldn't want to risk that rejection anyways. But sometimes it's hard to keep track of every single surveys you've done, you know? Especially when you do a lot of them, and they're all posted on different days.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
today is going to be a very, very long day.
Of course. If I know for sure I've just done the survey, I'll return it. Definitely wouldn't want to risk that rejection anyways. But sometimes it's hard to keep track of every single surveys you've done, you know? Especially when you do a lot of them, and they're all posted on different days.
in that case, using MTS' Hit Tracker is perfect :)

Reactions: teal4life
Status
Not open for further replies.