12/26 - Waddle Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Good Survey. Not on MTS right now. Couple minutes
Anton [A3MUXQ40IHYV7] Answer a survey about the experience with your wireless carrier - $1.00 |

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Accommodations prices on travel websites | PANDA
Requester: Katharina Zazzarini [AVGHJP7A19AL7] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 3.40] [Fair: 3.67] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 3.67]
Description:
During the investigation you will be asked to evaluate accommodations prices for your next trip in 5 travel websites. N.B. It will be necessary to install a new browser to perform the activities ( it takes only 3 mins)
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.50
Qualifications: Vacation Frequency - Every Year EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; price.competiveness.p1 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;
took 20 minutes going slow, including installation of browser.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Describe a movie clip (~10 min / HIT; Japanese-dubbed film) | Accept
Requester: Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute Int [A2NC62SMR5HDIY] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1 day
Available: 332
Description: Please watch a short movie clip (2sec) and provide the description. 1HIT contains 10 clips.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
If yall need a filler batch, I was doing these all christmas. if you go fast they are 12 bucks an hour. I made like 30 bucks before my sanity gave weigh. lots of writing. all approved in like, 12 hours.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kliq and teal4life

charlie

Reaction score
Requester: Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute Int [A2NC62SMR5HDIY] Contact
Description: Please watch a short movie clip (2sec) and provide the description. 1HIT contains 10 clips.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
If yall need a filler batch, I was doing these all christmas. if you go fast they are 12 bucks an hour. I made like 30 bucks before my sanity gave weigh. lots of writing. all approved in like, 12 hours.[/td][/tr]
:masters:

catscratch

Reaction score
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Damn, I wish I had masters. I like Japanese movies.

Reactions: thedorchannel

alk69

Reaction score
That 5.00 survey I did at 3AM is starting to look better all the time. Kimberley Allison. A little writing, but not bad, nor as long as I feared. Hasn't paid yet, so I hesitate to recommend. But a panda might be good. 24 hour timer. I had been running the panda occasionally for days. You never know. That's how I go....when I'm not watching the Forker, I panda a few select choices. It's surprising how many I get in the middle of the night. And I'm probably awake anyway these days....so panda away.
Also, It's looking like yesterday's Tampermonkey update cured what ailed it. Hopefully. Now if I could just ''cure'' Windows 10 of what ails me.......and kill Cortana once and for all.

Reactions: thedorchannel

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
It's ok. Good for all of us still non masters to know why they can't catch it :)
Yes, but I remember how I felt before I had Masters. Sucked when it looked like everything good went to everyone but me.

Reactions: scout and tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, but I remember how I felt before I had Masters. Sucked when it looked like everything good went to everyone but me.
Yeah, it sucks. I'm kind of resigned to it now. Over three years and still no Masters for me, so I haven't found the "magic" combination Amazon looks for to get it. And I've tried all sorts of hits and work and batches but...I'm done trying now and just earning what I can.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
That 5.00 survey I did at 3AM is starting to look better all the time. Kimberley Allison. A little writing, but not bad, nor as long as I feared. Hasn't paid yet, so I hesitate to recommend. But a panda might be good. 24 hour timer. I had been running the panda occasionally for days. You never know. That's how I go....when I'm not watching the Forker, I panda a few select choices. It's surprising how many I get in the middle of the night. And I'm probably awake anyway these days....so panda away.
Also, It's looking like yesterday's Tampermonkey update cured what ailed it. Hopefully. Now if I could just ''cure'' Windows 10 of what ails me.......and kill Cortana once and for all.
HAHA DEATH to CORTANA HAHA

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, I wish I had masters. I like Japanese movies.
its actually not a japanese movie, the ones i did looked like indiana jones with japanese subtitles.

I literally can't do this batch anymore. Its so awful, but it was the only thing up. Yesterday this shit started to affect me mentally.

I started having those "where did I go wrong in life" thoughts.

I kept telling myself... c'mon, put in another 12 min and you'll have $2.40.

You can do it. Of course, if you'd majored in Accounting or Finance when you went to UF ten years ago, you wouldn't be doing this fucking shit. You're not gonna get a usertest today D.O.R. Its christmas you little worthless PIECE OF SHIT!!!

THIS IS IT!!! THIS IS ALL YOU CAN DO TODAY! YOU'RE MARRIED TO THIS HIT.

you're married to 12 dollars an hour today you little fuck! You see the rest of your family enjoying their gifts, laughing, telling stories?

you can't do that, because you're a failure and need to write about these shitty indiana jones hits until you pass out because your weak little mind can't take it!

charlie

Reaction score
Yeah, it sucks. I'm kind of resigned to it now. Over three years and still no Masters for me, so I haven't found the "magic" combination Amazon looks for to get it. And I've tried all sorts of hits and work and batches but...I'm done trying now and just earning what I can.
i don't think there's anyone who has. I'm sure Bezos doesn't even know. i gave up a long time ago trying to figure it out. Now, the Masters qual is nothing but a joke to me and I just do what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.