12/26 - Waddle Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I made $3.00 yesterday and was weirdly excited/okay with that.
Mornin' Folks :coffee3:

I actually managed PE $20.70 yesterday thanks to the Tuesday morning Zoltars. That was really the only thing i seen worth doing yesterday though.

Reactions: jan and sofaslug

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Days like these are exactly why my daughter and I are going to be starting a used record store in the new year. More fun, more work, less downtime, and less staring at a computer.

Plus, any shitted up records I get I will turn into clocks and sell at the craft shows that I sell my jewelry at.

charlie

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is there barely any works these past few days? I went to search for HITs that's 69 cents or higher today, and I only found 17 HITs today, and all of them ranged from 1 day old to 2 months old. Not a single HIT was posted today. :( Please let me know how many HITs you guys found today, and how much they paid you searched for.
Sounds like you might be missing out on batch work if you're only searching for 69 cent or higher hits.

I haven't seen much today though.
definitely not much happening today. just gotta remember we're in the middle of a holiday week and colleges are out for winter break. a lot of non-college people are likely on vacation. this is going to be a slow week.

Last edited:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Guess I'll watch the Doctor Who marathon on my new favorite channel, BBC America.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Title: Twitter validation - Product | Accept
Requester: Rabbit Crowdsourcing [A1YVOX8BD6T067] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.49] [Pay=3.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.81] [Fast=2.00] [Comm=1.19] [Fair=1.57] [Reviews=29] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=4.91] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=0%] [Rej=5] [ToS=1] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.03
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 2447
Description: Explore the given tweet and answer questions about it's content
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
I can't do these anymore.[/td][/tr]
I can't either and I've barely done any of them ever...

Reactions: ChristopherASA

largeeyes

Reaction score
Ugh.....forgot stores are still closed. Need Coke and TP......and most importantly beer!

Reactions: jan

SmolAliens

Reaction score
Have any of you donated plasma before? Been thinking about trying it, especially if I'm allowed to bring a laptop and Turk while I donate.

Reactions: teal4life

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Have any of you donated plasma before? Been thinking about trying it, especially if I'm allowed to bring a laptop and Turk while I donate.
my step dad did it. I had a panic attack haha but my step dad did it for a solid year. Paid for gas money.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
I couldn't as a cancer survivor but my daughter did to make extra money for vet bills and Worlds of Fun Pass. She loved making the extra and said it was easy.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
used to do it all the time back in 2010. i got paid anywhere from 20-40 dollars for 2 hours. had to end up stopping cause they took forever to find my veins

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
First off a christmas present I need to share and Jaded @Jaded needs to see when she has time

and also, I uploaded this to imgur to post on christmas eve, but couldn't get the image address on my phone and gave up. i always hang with my horse on christmas eve. we had gone on a nice solo trail ride and then I sat some hay while he ate the other pile. It wasn't too cold and the sun was nice.

I want it :o

Currently hiding in the bathroom before I start work. Quality working skills.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Just the way the day is going.
Sorry, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please try again later. If you have any questions, please contact help@audiokite.com.

Reactions: ChristopherASA
Status
Not open for further replies.