HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Inter-jurisdictional/fly-in-fly-out workers & romantic partner survey. WARNING: HIT may contain adult content:Worker discretion. | PANDA
Requester: Scott Ronis [A3B3GMC3SCTKQY] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This survey is for fly-in-fly-out/inter-jurisdictional/inter-provincial workers, involved in a romantic relationship, & their romantic partners. Survey takes 35-45 minutes to complete and involves later follow up surveys.
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In AUCAUS; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test; FIFO Time 1 DoesNotExist ;

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Nos ajude a categorizar conversas de atendimento ao cliente | PANDA
Requester: Camila Pelizaro [A227YW7MJFBMZI] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Categorização de conversas de atendimento humano entre humanos e chatbots
Time: 604800
HITs Available: 987
Reward: $0.07
Qualifications: Masters Exists

i guess the timer is to give you time to learn spanish
WOW. What does that timer translate into? I mean in time, not in Spanish.

Reactions: thedorchannel

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Merry Christmas!!! | Accept
Requester: AmberJade McCracken [A5LLSZG8YCAZF] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.78] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=0.13 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: mturkcrowd.com members only.
Qualifications: Time out DoesNotExist ; Bad Wolf Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Horrible TO! Jk Jaded @Jaded[/td][/tr]

HOTD!

Last edited:

largeeyes

Reaction score
He will reject you easily. I worked really hard on his hits, and I thought the directions were a little unclear so I emailed him with no response. Then he rejected one of mine for exactly the thing I asked him about. I figured I could do it the other way next time it came up, and did it the other way. And he rejected that too.

I don't have the email I sent him of course, but it was basically, if something was like let's say tennis balls and the categories are.

Sports > Balls
Sports > Balls > Tennis Balls
Sports > Tennis
Sports > Tennis > Accessories
Sports > Balls & Accessories

What do I choose? All of them? Only Sports > Balls > Tennis Balls? It says what category would contain all or most of the item... but all of them would.

Just be careful. I stopped after the second rejection. I did about 100 of them though, and they were great cuz you can do them on your phone.
Hmm....knock on wood, none here yet.....Which language ones were you doing?

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I think you're fine if you don't RickRoll her. Then again, this isn't as hard as the colouring test. Giving it a shot.:p
Honestly, I didn't know what the hell I was doing this morning. I think I mentioned something about boxing day.

Jaded @Jaded Please no rejec!

largeeyes

Reaction score
He will reject you easily. I worked really hard on his hits, and I thought the directions were a little unclear so I emailed him with no response. Then he rejected one of mine for exactly the thing I asked him about. I figured I could do it the other way next time it came up, and did it the other way. And he rejected that too.

I don't have the email I sent him of course, but it was basically, if something was like let's say tennis balls and the categories are.

Sports > Balls
Sports > Tennis

What do I choose? All of them? Only Sports > Balls > Tennis Balls? It says what category would contain all or most of the item... but all of them would.

Just be careful. I stopped after the second rejection. I did about 100 of them though, and they were great cuz you can do them on your phone.

Sports > Balls
Sports > Tennis

Well, shit....just checked my dashboard again and found a rejection.

Seems it's best to avoid the English ones.

Reactions: Jerami

charlie

Reaction score
Title: Rate the skill of a surgeon shown on a video clip | Accept
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.49] [Pay=2.47] [Fast=4.16] [Comm=3.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.14] [Fast=4.59] [Comm=3.96] [Fair=4.29] [Reviews=108] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.34] [Pen=1.42 days] [Res=null] [Rec=33%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
Reward: 1.13
Duration: 45:00
Available: 4
Description: This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (undefined)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; C-SATS Block DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.