12/26 - Waddle Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
why oh why do requestors insist on using inquisit? i've done many many hits following the same stupid click X or Y key based on the word pattern for requestors not requiring inquisit. ugh. i hate inquisit.

catscratch

Reaction score
its actually not a japanese movie, the ones i did looked like indiana jones with japanese subtitles.

I literally can't do this batch anymore. Its so awful, but it was the only thing up. Yesterday this shit started to affect me mentally.

I started having those "where did I go wrong in life" thoughts.

I kept telling myself... c'mon, put in another 12 min and you'll have $2.40.

You can do it. Of course, if you'd majored in Accounting or Finance when you went to UF ten years ago, you wouldn't be doing this fucking shit. You're not gonna get a usertest today D.O.R. Its christmas you little worthless PIECE OF SHIT!!!

THIS IS IT!!! THIS IS ALL YOU CAN DO TODAY! YOU'RE MARRIED TO THIS HIT.

you're married to 12 dollars an hour today you little fuck! You see the rest of your family enjoying their gifts, laughing, telling stories?

you can't do that, because you're a failure and need to write about these shitty indiana jones hits until you pass out because your weak little mind can't take it!
When it said Japanese dubbed, I misread it.:tearsofjoy: It must be harder to complete hits when you have those thoughts! That's why I listen to music or watch some anime in the background. I believe in you! You can do it!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::p:LOL:

Reactions: thedorchannel

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
When it said Japanese dubbed, I misread it.:tearsofjoy: It must be harder to complete hits when you have those thoughts! That's why I listen to music or watch some anime in the background. I believe in you! You can do it!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::p:LOL:
oh i tried everything, 2pac, Eminem, Scarface (the movie not the awesome rapper) Lost episodes, married with children... i think im done with these lol

Reactions: catscratch and Kliq

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
i don't think there's anyone who has. I'm sure Bezos doesn't even know. i gave up a long time ago trying to figure it out. Now, the Masters qual is nothing but a joke to me and I just do what I can do.
Right. No one "knows" what you need to do really, but some have "found" it even if they don't know what they did to get it :) That's what I was meaning.

I don't know that it's really a joke, I mean many have it so it's very real. I've just given up being frustrated that I don't have it and trust that I'll still get enough work to keep me busy and that one day I'll magically get it and then still probably wonder if I'll get enough work :)

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Personal Finance Survey | Accept
Requester: Junghan [A3EP75BQFBELM8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.48] [Pay=4.46] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.40] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 17
Description: Answer academic survey about personal finance and investment decisions (5 minutes).
Qualifications: Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
t[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Trucker

charlie

Reaction score
Right. No one "knows" what you need to do really, but some have "found" it even if they don't know what they did to get it :) That's what I was meaning.

I don't know that it's really a joke, I mean many have it so it's very real. I've just given up being frustrated that I don't have it and trust that I'll still get enough work to keep me busy and that one day I'll magically get it and then still probably wonder if I'll get enough work :)
oh i agree completely. i've been at this for years now as well and am quite familiar w/ the veracity of the Masters qual. Until I have it for myself I will treat it as a joke.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Isabelle QY Tay [A1UG1WZOE9XGVU] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 35:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer a survey about your opinions
Qualifications: Exc: [122122-121533] DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Some writing but the study in general goes quickly.
6:36 min | $18.18/hr[/td][/tr]

Last edited:

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score

well...now that I 've wasted all morning trying to go to the gym, trying to buy wings at Lidl and trying to get a shaver at Walmart....time to pull up Mturks and make some monies....

although something tells me it's going to be a waste of time too

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

well...now that I 've wasted all morning trying to go to the gym, trying to buy wings at Lidl and trying to get a shaver at Walmart....time to pull up Mturks and make some monies....

although something tells me it's going to be a waste of time too
Sims 4 is only $5. You could always turk on your side screen while living out your wildest fantasies like me. My house has 4 floors!

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Personal Finance Survey | Accept
Requester: Junghan [A3EP75BQFBELM8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.48] [Pay=4.46] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.40] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 17
Description: Answer academic survey about personal finance and investment decisions (5 minutes).
Qualifications: Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
t[/td][/tr]
4:44 min | $10.14/hr

Reactions: Kliq

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like I am learning and earning on these Joseph Dario's....not sure why he had such a poor TO.
He will reject you easily. I worked really hard on his hits, and I thought the directions were a little unclear so I emailed him with no response. Then he rejected one of mine for exactly the thing I asked him about. I figured I could do it the other way next time it came up, and did it the other way. And he rejected that too.

I don't have the email I sent him of course, but it was basically, if something was like let's say tennis balls and the categories are.

Sports > Balls
Sports > Balls > Tennis Balls
Sports > Tennis
Sports > Tennis > Accessories
Sports > Balls & Accessories

What do I choose? All of them? Only Sports > Balls > Tennis Balls? It says what category would contain all or most of the item... but all of them would.

Just be careful. I stopped after the second rejection. I did about 100 of them though, and they were great cuz you can do them on your phone.

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Title: Locate Handfeatures in image. | Accept
Requester: Heinz Hofmann [A2068GSEADXT51] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.50] [Fast=3.50] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.25] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=0.85] [Pen=0.52 days] [Res=50%] [Rec=0%] [Rej=2] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.02
Duration: 5:00
Available: 2029
Description: You will be shown an image and asked to locate specific handfeatures within it
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.