12/26 - Waddle Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
Just when you think you have enough, a few requesters will post that they want people under a 1000. Lol.
I was thinking about that. I've wondered if those were requesters from other survey sites looking for people new to turking so they can snag some referral bucks. I got snared by one of those on another site and suddenly I started getting emails about surveys from places I had never heard of.

Reactions: teal4life

jan

Reaction score
Title: **Social and Political Attitudes Survey**(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Vivienne [A1PFBFQ3LERT6N] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 46:00
Available: 50
Description: You are invited to take part in a study exploring different social and political attitudes that people may hold. The research is being conducted by the Department of Psychology at NYU. If you agree to participate in this study, you will be asked to answer a series of questionnaires. Your participation will take about 15 to 25 minutes. You will be paid $1.00 for completing this study.
Qualifications: Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Freda Brown

SmolAliens

Reaction score
Title: **Social and Political Attitudes Survey**(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Vivienne [A1PFBFQ3LERT6N] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 46:00
Available: 50
Description: You are invited to take part in a study exploring different social and political attitudes that people may hold. The research is being conducted by the Department of Psychology at NYU. If you agree to participate in this study, you will be asked to answer a series of questionnaires. Your participation will take about 15 to 25 minutes. You will be paid $1.00 for completing this study.
Qualifications: Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
5 minutes.

Reactions: jan and Kliq

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
This kinda makes the lack of HITs sting a little less....

You've received a bonus from JBK for work related to 3WGCNLZJKF9XDLOUKPLBGVBXWT01DF.
The value of your bonus is: $5.60 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing all 5-days HITs (12/17-21). Your earnings from 5 HITs are $2.6. With the completion bonus of $3.00, your total earning is $5.6. Thank you.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning, sir. No longer breaking up fights? ... between your dogs? So what are you going to spend doing all those now-empty hours?
nah, last christmas the son and 2 of the son in laws went to brawling, then his GF and sisters went at it. Cops got involved...

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
nah, last christmas the son and 2 of the son in laws went to brawling, then his GF and sisters went at it. Cops got involved...
Oh, the good old days when the police thought after awhile that it was my husbands families way of inviting them for Christmas.:sneaky:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning and I hope all had a great Christmas! I turned off the computer (and mturk) noon on Christmas Eve and just peeked on it today. Was nice to take the time off. Gotta go back to the office job today at noon and work through tomorrow, then I'm off again for five days. Mini vacation, yay. (Though, I have to see a lot of people when I'd rather just do nothing and sit around but...I'll take more time off in the future to do that. My vacation reloads Jan 1 so I'll have time off to take.)

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
sorry for the oldie (but goodie) question, but are barcodes still a thing?

Reactions: Kliq and Sondi
Status
Not open for further replies.