12/15 - The Worker Era Begins

Liking the worker site so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I see how to make a panda if the hit is available, but how are you all making a panda or getting a group id when the hit is gone?
Run Hit Finder so it logs all the hits and then the link is always there on the amount of the hit.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
yes, exactly. the url changes from the panda to the url of the list of available hits on mturk.

I tried this on the ended or ending 5's batch after using a new mturk style panda. there was no effect, no change to the url or anything on the screen. someone will have to write a script or browser extension that instead of refreshing the page, redirects the url back to the panda. for everybody who uses scripts or extensions to panda aka smart people, I doubt this applies to you.
ITs throttling most likely What i do is bookmark the accept button link for the hits and just click that every time. you can make a hotkey to click it everytime. Or use the Hit reloader there is a green button up top iirc that you have to click for it to keep reloading.

hyzmarca

Contributor
Reaction score
I see how to make a panda if the hit is available, but how are you all making a panda or getting a group id when the hit is gone?
If you have a link you can copy and paste the group ID from it and make the panda manually, which is a pain in the butt.

Otherwise, we're not.

Reactions: MindNumbing

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I tried this on the ended or ending 5's batch after using a new mturk style panda. there was no effect, no change to the url or anything on the screen. someone will have to write a script or browser extension that instead of refreshing the page, redirects the url back to the panda. for everybody who uses the mturk scripts or extensions to panda like pc or whatever aka smart people, I doubt this applies to you. this is for people who use autorefresh type extensions and scripts to panda, and pandaing by just clicking refresh while multitabbing.
alright, i wasn't sure if it was working or not.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Run Hit Finder so it logs all the hits and then the link is always there on the amount of the hit.
But when I click on the hit on HF it takes me to worker and I see no Id to grab from there.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
But when I click on the hit on HF it takes me to worker and I see no Id to grab from there.
Right click on the amount and select "copy link address". If you use PC, paste the whole thing into the "add hit" window and it will then start searching.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Right click on the amount and select "copy link address". If you use PC, paste the whole thing into the "add hit" window and it will then start searching.
When I right click it opens it in a new window and I don't have a chance to grab the ID because it changes so fast. I dont get the option to copy anything before it switches.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know which scrapper is closest to HIT Finder Beta stand alone... I'm looking specifically for TO check, logged HITs, and maybe hopefully database check.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
When I right click it opens it in a new window and I don't have a chance to grab the ID because it changes so fast. I dont get the option to copy anything before it switches.
usually with the addons that open with right click you need to hold shift while you click or just hold the rbutton for a sec longer than normal.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.