12/15 - The Worker Era Begins

Liking the worker site so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
When I right click it opens it in a new window and I don't have a chance to grab the ID because it changes so fast. I dont get the option to copy anything before it switches.
Right clicking should bring up a menu, not activate the link?

Reactions: MindNumbing

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
read the part about panda crazy in that post ^
Kryss, you can change the part in your post that says they have to grab the group ID. They don't. Just paste the whole link into the "add hit" window. One less step! If I knew how to do an image showing this, and how it does turn into just a group ID, I would post one but I don't know how. :(

edit: If I knew the difference between new and knew I wouldn't have had to edit this!

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Kryss, you can change the part in your post that says they have to grab the group ID. They don't. Just paste the whole link into the "add hit" window. One less step! If I knew how to do an image showing this, and how it does turn into just a group ID, I would post one but I don't know how. :(

edit: If I knew the difference between new and knew I wouldn't have had to edit this!
Thank you.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score

I updated it, thank you. I don't really use it much, I didn't realize you could just paste the whole url into it.

Reactions: cb456 and tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok thank you all! I think I got it. What a pain in the ass that is.
I've always pasted the links into PC this way, never used the buttons. That's because I like to label some of them so I can remember what each panda is for. I also use custom tabs by date...

Extra steps but somehow I manage to grab hits anyway, lol. I just like to be organized and know what pandas to turn off when I have too many.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I updated it, thank you. I don't really use it much, I didn't realize you could just paste the whole url into it.
No problem! Glad I could be a little bit of help during this flaming mess.

Back before he did the "helper" buttons this was how pandas were added. I never switched to using the buttons, so it is second nature for me to do it this way (and see above post about how I'm a bit anal organizing PC, lol.)

Reactions: kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
No problem! Glad I could be a little bit of help during this flaming mess.

Back before he did the "helper" buttons this was how pandas were added. I never switched to using the buttons, so it is second nature for me to do it this way (and see above post about how I'm a bit anal organizing PC, lol.)
I hate change, I did manual refreshes for the longest time after TM came out, then I refused to start using PC. I think it's only been within the last 6 months or so that i started using it, and i always just added in the group ID. :p I've never used the helper.

JxmesBxnd

Reaction score
AA times gone forever? I don't get it, how can literally every single change make the platform less usable? There are so many simple fixes to any problems amazon has that are good for requesters, workers, and amazon. Why do they make decisions that just kill the platform? It makes me mad, but I also just don't understand. They are obviously investing time and effort into the platform, but just to make it generate less revenue.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I actually enjoy the new site. I just still can't get used to the new HitFinder. It gives me a headache looking at it lol
i think he's going to be adding that dark theme back in at some point, but i don't believe it's at the top of the current list

Reactions: Cmoney
Status
Not open for further replies.