Not open for further replies.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I was multitabbing a batch. I had the panda in each tab. when I refresh the tab to try to catch another hit (it's 5's rn), new mturk changes the url to the list of hits. is there is script to fix this? so the panda stays in the url bar, regardless of whether or not a hit was caught on refresh.
I don't really understand what ur trying to do.. are you multitabbing and you want it to keep accepting different hits? like when ur done you press submit and it takes you to the list of hits?

Reactions: Deleted member 526
D

Deleted member 526

I don't really understand what ur trying to do.. are you multitabbing and you it to keep accepting different hits? like when ur done you press submit and it takes you to the list of hits?
yes, exactly. the url changes from the panda to the url of the list of available hits on mturk.
I tried this on the ended or ending 5's batch after using a new mturk style panda. there was no effect, no change to the url or anything on the screen. someone will have to write a script or browser extension that instead of refreshing the page, redirects the url back to the panda. for everybody who uses the mturk scripts or extensions to panda like pc or whatever aka smart people, I doubt this applies to you. this is for people who use autorefresh type extensions and scripts to panda, and pandaing by just clicking refresh while multitabbing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: <Gucci> and kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.