12/15 - The Worker Era Begins

Liking the worker site so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I hate change, I did manual refreshes for the longest time after TM came out, then I refused to start using PC. I think it's only been within the last 6 months or so that i started using it, and i always just added in the group ID. :p I've never used the helper.
Well now you can just paste the whole damn link! Let PC do the work for you.

it took me a while to let go of TM. I didn't want to. Now I'm a complete PC convert. Love the damn tool. It is how I make 95% of my money that isn't from 5s.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
AA times gone forever? I don't get it, how can literally every single change make the platform less usable? There are so many simple fixes to any problems amazon has that are good for requesters, workers, and amazon. Why do they make decisions that just kill the platform? It makes me mad, but I also just don't understand. They are obviously investing time and effort into the platform, but just to make it generate less revenue.
But they consulted with A LOT of turkers! THIS is what they said was best!

Who the hell were those turkers? I started out proofing this site over a year ago and gave feedback...don't see one of my suggestions implemented.

weakman

Reaction score
Hey amazon, are we ever going to implement a system where we can review requesters so we can make sure they know how we feel and increase our chances of getting paid fairly?

Status
Not open for further replies.