12/15 - The Worker Era Begins

Liking the worker site so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

i believe "accept_random", but if you don't grab a hit, amazon redirects you to a search page.
thank you very much do you know where accept random goes? I wasn't expecting to lose the ability to manually create a panda.

Reactions: <Gucci>

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Because it's coming up a lot. Entering a group ID in Panda Crazy isn't too difficult. Just right click on any panda/accept link, click "copy link address" and Paste the whole thing into the window that pops up when you click "add job" on Panda Crazy. Panda Crazy grabs the group ID and ignores all the rest of the info. This is how I always added stuff to PC on the old site and have been for a few days using the new site links.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Do I really need to select "Hit Details" to see what HIT I'm working on? I'm looking for a magical script that will automatically display this all the time. Is this available or am I searching for a unicorn?

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
hey do you know anything about my problem I just posted? because you know how at the end of 5's batches, if you are all set up with multitabs already, you can manually refresh the page with the 5's panda already in the url bar. then you can catch some extra 5's at the end of the batch. not happening at all on new mturk.
I don’t sorry :(

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Rest in pease non-MTS HIT Finder Beta. You were the best scrapper out of all of them.

Reactions: kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Do I really need to select "Hit Details" to see what HIT I'm working on? I'm looking for a magical script that will automatically display this all the time. Is this available or am I searching for a unicorn?
if you add mturk suite, it will show you the info in the top bar

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mturk-suite/iglbakfobmoijpbigmlfklckogbefnlf?hl=en-US

or install this in tampermonkey

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/36148-mturk-worker-hit-details-enhancer

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense. Either they're trying to prevent panda'n which is asinine when you combine it with the throttle, or a serious overlook.
Then they failed! it hasn't stopped my pandas from grabbing all kinds of stuff today! Pretty much all my 29 hits today were from pandas. (They didn't fail on the serious overlook part...that is stupid and sucks. Not like we can't find the damn link.)

Reactions: kryss

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 10-minute workplace scenario survey (employees only!)(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: AG2514 [A3U41OFORZCO1G] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.82 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.40 Generosity
★★★★ 4.79 Fairness
★★★★ 4.82 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 151 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be given a workplace scenario and asked to make a number of decisions. Please note that this survey is only available to full-time employees.
Time: 5400
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Exc: [2193588-67980] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85;Location In US

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm working on it, but my react knowledge is limited not sure when I'll finish. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to figure it out.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 10-minute workplace scenario survey (employees only!)(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: AG2514 [A3U41OFORZCO1G] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.82 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.40 Generosity
★★★★ 4.79 Fairness
★★★★ 4.82 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 151 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be given a workplace scenario and asked to make a number of decisions. Please note that this survey is only available to full-time employees.
Time: 5400
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Exc: [2193588-67980] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85;Location In US
Just finished this. It was fast. Not sure how long, don't have a script to tell me, lol. But worth the time.

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
So I'm late to the party...HIT scraper no longer useable?

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.