• Turducken

• Ham is gross

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BocaCylon

Contributor
Reaction score
The idea of canned bread fascinates me. I don't know why. I don't think I've ever had it, though.
I've had canned Boston brown bread. I think they cook it right in the can. It's pretty good like a raisiny brown bread, a little dry but good with cream cheese. I used to buy a can every year for part of my hurricane food supplies because if you don't have any electricity I need food that you can eat without cooking that doesn't spoil.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please checkout the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started or would like to ask one of our mentors a question?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff
@gucci I see that you named the post of the day.

what type of wizard is a kalifa?

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
The idea of canned bread fascinates me. I don't know why. I don't think I've ever had it, though.
I think it was most popular in the 50s, early 60s. I don't remember is as especially bad, so it must have been at least decent. You need to buy one and report back, eh?

Reactions: aveline and <Gucci>

BocaCylon

Contributor
Reaction score
@gucci I see that you named the post of the day.

what type of wizard is a kalifa?
Mr. Wiz Khalifa was married to and had a kid with Miss Amber Rose who was nominated for Extrovert of the Year (kidding about that part). What's sad is that I'm old and know this.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I've had canned Boston brown bread. I think they cook it right in the can. It's pretty good like a raisiny brown bread, a little dry but good with cream cheese. I used to buy a can every year for part of my hurricane food supplies because if you don't have any electricity I need food that you can eat without cooking that doesn't spoil.
yes, there ya go!! And smart of you, too! I'm going to have to order some; bring back some memories of all my family thats' .... departed.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Mr. Wiz Khalifa was married to and had a kid with Miss Amber Rose who was nominated for Extrovert of the Year (kidding about that part). What's sad is that I'm old and know this.
Maybe we need to start an OldTurkers thread (I'm 68), and bitch about how horrible it is getting close to ....

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
On point! Impressive...

Reactions: BocaCylon

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
I still have a bunch of Mountain House Pilot Crackers in cans, which I'd describe as somewhere between a cracker and bread, and slightly sweet. Different than MRE bread and much less moist. ETA: But way better than MRE crackers! I have and eat both...

:sofa:

Last edited:
Reactions: aveline and <Gucci>

BocaCylon

Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe we need to start an OldTurkers thread (I'm 68), and bitch about how horrible it is getting close to ....
Wow you have even me beat, double plus good you are here turking and using your computer skills. I don't even try to keep with the energetic turkers half my age, I just do my best and am happy with that.

You were saying ... getting close to...???? Did you drift off for a nap LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.