• Turducken

• Ham is gross

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I just finished prepping for tomorrow, which is actually today and begins in 4 hours for me. I was going to go through and individually thank everyone for the birthday wishes, but I am beat. Still, I wanted to make sure I thanked you guys and say have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy belated birthday! :celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

Now could you please come over to my house and prep here, too? These vegetables aren't chopping themselves

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Well that was very unPattonesque of him. :wink:
He was, of course, Patton's boss. When they met, Patton tried to cozy up to Marshall. Marshall hated that kind of thing. Patton later said he'd rather face a Nazi Panzer division alone than an angry George Marshall. :)

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
He was, of course, Patton's boss. When they met, Patton tried to cozy up to Marshall. Marshall hated that kind of thing. Patton later said he'd rather face a Nazi Panzer division alone than an angry George Marshall. :)
lol, I always wondered if Patton was as much a Prima Donna as he's portrayed in the movie. Still a phenomenal movie. You're Marshall quote made me think of the part where Patton has his aides put his 3 stars on before he's actually been promoted.

Reactions: jklmnop and <Gucci>

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Good thing for Dranksgiving, otherwise I'd be peacefully asleep in my bed right now!!!

Edit: I can't leave 1 lonely soldier in the fridge! Oh, crap, there's 2 soldiers in there.

Extra edit: I just found out a few hours ago that my cat has fleas, and not the good kind of Flea!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.