11/02 - Wacky Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I just think there isn't any rhyme or reason...some days I'll catch 35 z's while others running the same exact thing catch 150+ and then days like today I'm running the same exact thing and I'm constantly having a full queue while others are only getting a few....Z's are like constantly PMS'ing

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
I got images in japanese
Everything is in Japanese, except one page has the name of the city listed in English.

Reaction score
I'm sure someone else could explain it better, but my understanding is that Panda ("Preview and Accept") scoops up a hit with one request, while Pantha ("Preview and then Accept") first previews the page, and then accepts. Panthas have fewer PREs (I think?) and may let you scoop up hits that others miss on frenzied batches like Zoltars.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Alls I really know is that I get more Z's in Pantha mode.
I am trying this Pantha thing, i will have to manually accept it?

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sure someone else could explain it better, but my understanding is that Panda ("Preview and Accept") scoops up a hit with one request, while Pantha ("Preview and then Accept") first previews the page, and then accepts. Panthas have fewer PREs (I think?) and may let you scoop up hits that others miss on frenzied batches like Zoltars.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Alls I really know is that I get more Z's in Pantha mode.
It's more about getting around throttling.

Rena

Reaction score
I've been having the same issue. Today I added a new Panda for Zoltars, started catching a COUPLE more (literally, a couple lol). Changed it to a Pantha, now staying relatively steady work wise but still not filling the queue.
I actually had the opposite experience... yesterday had it on Pantha and only got 35 in 2 hours .... switched it back today and got way more already

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
We've found 57 Border Jobs near you!
Build It

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I keep trying to setup auto accept for Z's on TM- but every time I hit +auto it says there aren't any available- do I just have to get lucky lol

Reaction score

8 on 1 minuteeee, i am on fireeee!!!

thanks!!!

Reactions: emily and ItsAmyTee

emily

Contributor
Reaction score

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"Certified Life Coach & Hypnotist
Workplace Wellness Coach"

Lady just because you keep adding words to it, doesn't mean any of those titles are real.

Status
Not open for further replies.