Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted65

Reaction score
yeah its a struggle this morning for Z's roughest day in awhile

Reactions: Rena

Bokamo

Reaction score
Weird I've been using the same settings for zoltars as I always do and have been barely able to catch as many as I used to the last 2 days. Idk how catnapped @catnapped and ItsAmyTee @ItsAmyTee get the same amount every time.
I've been having the same issue. Today I added a new Panda for Zoltars, started catching a COUPLE more (literally, a couple lol). Changed it to a Pantha, now staying relatively steady work wise but still not filling the queue.

lo3fg

Reaction score
Anybody try these?

Title: [JA1] Provide feedback on your experience searching hotels | PANDA
Requester: Florencia Barrios [A16BBWVRYE5IGK] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be going through a series of screenshots that will take you through the experience of searching and selecting a hotel with an app. Please focus on the written content, the user experience and the overall usefulness of the information.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: None
You are supposed to write down the name of a city... in JAPANESE

Reaction score
I've been having the same issue. Today I added a new Panda for Zoltars, started catching a COUPLE more (literally, a couple lol). Changed it to a Pantha, now staying relatively steady work wise but still not filling the queue.
What is the difference between Pantha and Panda?

Reactions: emily

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
The same people seem to consistently cap so I'm not sure if it's a west coast thing. Probably just so many people using PC now

Reactions: Bokamo

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Weird I've been using the same settings for zoltars as I always do and have been barely able to catch as many as I used to the last 2 days. Idk how catnapped @catnapped and ItsAmyTee @ItsAmyTee get the same amount every time.
PITA for me too today. PRE's being a real bitch today as well.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What is the difference between Pantha and Panda?
I'm sure someone else could explain it better, but my understanding is that Panda ("Preview and Accept") scoops up a hit with one request, while Pantha ("Preview and then Accept") first previews the page, and then accepts. Panthas have fewer PREs (I think?) and may let you scoop up hits that others miss on frenzied batches like Zoltars.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Alls I really know is that I get more Z's in Pantha mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.