11/02 - Wacky Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just to clarify (and Johnnyrs @Johnnyrs can confirm or deny), Pantha should have the same amount of PRE's as a panda. It just previews every hit before accepting it like you would if you were working on a throttled batch. I'm pretty sure Zoltars don't get throttled though, so it probably doesn't matter which you use. I've never noticed a difference between the two.
I'm learning so much today! Love this place :)

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
WHOA I trued to use pantha and my computer froze then just shut down..... now I am behind... Not doing that again

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Just to clarify (and Johnnyrs @Johnnyrs can confirm or deny), Pantha should have the same amount of PRE's as a panda. It just previews every hit before accepting it like you would if you were working on a throttled batch. I'm pretty sure Zoltars don't get throttled though, so it probably doesn't matter which you use. I've never noticed a difference between the two.
zoltars definitely get throttled. any batch that is insanely popular and has lots of people working on it at once gets throttled.

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Complete questionnaires about yourself (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: JBP Lab [AR3OYY2ABQG61] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Participate in a 1.5 hour research study about personality, attitudes, and beliefs.
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Location is one of: CA, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Adult Content Qualification is 1

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
So did Z's stop coming in for everyone or just me?

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: [JA1] Provide feedback on your experience searching hotels | PANDA
Requester: Florencia Barrios [A16BBWVRYE5IGK] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be going through a series of screenshots that will take you through the experience of searching and selecting a hotel with an app. Please focus on the written content, the user experience and the overall usefulness of the information.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: None

Bokamo

Reaction score
Apparently I screwed something up with Z's this morning, just got locked out. I wonder if I returned one on accident? Grrr.

Reactions: The Bad Ash

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: scout

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pantha goes to the preview page and then the accept page using the cycle timer so it shouldn't produce any more PRE's if the timer is at 970ms or above. There is an option to do a fast pantha which will send an accept request instantly after a preview which could cause more PRE's but less misses. Yes zoltars is being throttled so pantha does work on them.

http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/help/jobs/edit-advanced-details/action-mode

Status
Not open for further replies.