jan

Reaction score
HappySInglesMingle
Who’s Online
There are no users currently online

Reactions: TQueen and Pleco

MostlyConfused

Reaction score
Rubbing salt into the wound further, I won't even get many Z's...since they appear to have stopped already (31 accepted today)
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Reactions: Rena

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
A collection of political/election surveys.... cropped and placed under spoiler tag as to not bog down the page ...

Reactions: Kliq

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Woke up this morning to this from ROC-NLP Research.

Status :Rejected Feedback : There is too little happening in the story. The instruction states that stories without a different event in the middle such as “Today I made pasta. I first boiled the water. Then added the pasta to the boiling water. Afterwards I added salt and pepper. It was yummy!” is not accepted. A suitable story would be “Today I wanted to make pasta. However, I was out of tomato sauce. So, I asked my neighbor if he had any extra. He did and offered me some. I ended up making a great plate of pasta”.

What does that even mean? I double checked the few stories that I did to make sure they followed the instructions before submitting. Furthermore, with that vague feedback, I have no idea which story title was rejected. Previously, they rejected one of my stories but they gave me the title of the story and explained why it was rejected.

Like I said, I only did a few of these so I think I will be okay. However, I feel bad for people that did a lot of these hits and are receiving this vague rejection. I know that they were giving Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie a lot of trouble.

It's just sad to see another requester go down the Mturk toilet. :flush: This hit was good to do if you are a creative person or there wasn't anything else to work on at that time.

My guess is that since this is higher paying batch than previously, (increased by a whole nickel), they feel that they can reject you more.
It also appears that their TO is starting to take a hit and will probably continue to do so if they continue to give out these vague rejections.

I probably won't do anymore of these hits. It's too much of a gamble and I'm not a great storyteller anyway.:blep:

TL;DR: ROC-NLP Research is now apparently rejecting our work with vague rejections for their nickel-increased hits.
Yep, Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie has been suffering the slowest rejections ever from these guys with equally ridiculous reasoning. IIRC they're STILL trickling through for her!

Reactions: turkLion

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning everyone! Wanted to tell you I got 202 Zoltars. It was 81 on Sunday, 40 on Monday, 60 on Tuesday and so far 41 today. No, make that 42. Just caught another one.

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Hypothetical meal choice (5 min, $0.50) | PANDA
Requester: Andras Molnar [A3KWA9SREU7GBT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will have the opportunity to select a hypothetical meal from a menu during this study. Following your meal selection, you will complete a short survey
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 40
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

MostlyConfused

Reaction score
For my jobs and it's my career etc I do

Referral Aggregator

• 1" class="ng-scope" style="padding-left: 20px; margin: 0px;">
  • Gathers and refers potential customers to other businesses that offer goods, services, or both.
  • Different from a retailer because buyers do not transact directly with this business. To purchase the product or service, buyers must go to another business.
  • Often provides information, comparison, quotes, rates, appraisals or reviews about products or services.
  • Often allow a buyer to search or browse based on categories or location.

')" class="ng-binding flex-40" style="max-width: 40%; box-sizing: border-box; flex: 1 1 40%; max-height: 100%; padding: 8px; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588); font-family: Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif; font-size: medium;">Goods: Shopzilla, TRUECar

Services: 1-800 Dentist, Kayak

Both: Yelp, NerdWallet, Wirefly

Since it's not really a search engine, but you can search and it will give you a bunch of results matching your search. Plus is category and/or location based.

I'm sure arguments could be made for all the other options as well, I hope I'm not going to get the block. :arghh::arghh:

Reactions: Rena and j0e

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: People over 45 needed to give feedback on a website | PANDA
Requester: Anteroser [A3R7PKMIX4JIWV] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: We need someone fitting the description (if any) in this HIT title to follow the link to our site and fill out a survey about a specific online dating profile. Please be verbose in your answers and write as much as you want. The more you write, the more helpful your feedback will be to our customer in improving his or her dating profile.Please note that very short reviews that are not helpful will be rejected. After taking the survey on the other site, come back here to enter your special code for credit. Thank you!
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;Location is US

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm really bummed out now. Yeah a lot of people complain about Zs. However, this literally cuts 300-500$ projected dollars (assuming they post everyday) off my projected monthly earnings.

I don't think I've felt this bad about anything Turk related in my time turking. Combine that with stuff that happened to me last night and I may need to find a shitty office job.

This coming off a $131 day yesterday

Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.