Mturk Worker Userscripts

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi I'm a new member here, but an old member somewhere else and familiar with all your hard work. Installed the latest script for TurkMaster and had a weird sudden pop up window from TamperMonkey asking something about syncing to something else ... it disappeared before I could make heads or tails of it. Any idea what it might have been? Your wisdom is greatly appreciated.
Not the slightest clue sorry. I wouldn't worry about it, I just installed TurkMaster to test and had no issues.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I want the count in the tab so I can see my queue without swapping tabs and breaking stride. Queue helper in PC doesn't really help with that.
Something is putting the count in my tab - I thought it was queue helper since its the only new thing I've installed recently.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I want the count in the tab so I can see my queue without swapping tabs and breaking stride. Queue helper in PC doesn't really help with that.

This is what you're referring to, right? (I'm not doing ScoutIt, just loaded my queue to take this screenshot for you)

Reactions: El Pablo

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The thing is that with queue sort script, every time you submitted a HIT, it requested the queue so it knew what had the next shortest time, and with the request it found out how many HITs it had.

You could always do something like this.

Create a bookmarklet. (A bookmark with javascript code as its url). Then you can just click it and have it alert you or change the title of the tab.

Alert
Code:
javascript:fetch(`https://worker.mturk.com/tasks?format=json`, {credentials:`include`}).then(res => res.json()).then(json =>  alert(json.tasks.length));
Change title
Code:
javascript:fetch(`https://worker.mturk.com/tasks?format=json`, {credentials:`include`}).then(res => res.json()).then(json => document.title = json.tasks.length);

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score

This is what you're referring to, right? (I'm not doing ScoutIt, just loaded my queue to take this screenshot for you)
I installed it and it doesnt show like that for me, either way I dont want to have all that just for that function, thanks anyway.

Reactions: scrmcasey

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I installed it and it doesnt show like that for me, either way I dont want to have all that just for that function, thanks anyway.
I'd go with Kad's bookmarklet function then and just add it to the bookmark bar so you can easily click to check your queue count.

Reactions: El Pablo
Reaction score
So sorry to ask but what is status of hit catcher on firefox? MTS appears completely different on ff and no sign of hit catcher there at all. Thx

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Consulted with him, got it to work with Tampermonkey :)

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
So sorry to ask but what is status of hit catcher on firefox? MTS appears completely different on ff and no sign of hit catcher there at all. Thx
I don't think he ever finished the Firefox one, and this is probably not a good time to ask him. I would chuck Chrome completely if that script were ever finished. Now I'm split between the 2 of them.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't think he ever finished the Firefox one, and this is probably not a good time to ask him. I would chuck Chrome completely if that script were ever finished. Now I'm split between the 2 of them.
Firefox is a pain in the ass and they take forever, so I'm waiting until HIT Tracker is done before I submit it to Mozilla for review.

kjsgirl

Reaction score
On Hitfinder, should we be able to search for master and non-master hits at the same time? I feel like mine is only giving me one or the other when I check the box. Is this a bug, or intended that way?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
On Hitfinder, should we be able to search for master and non-master hits at the same time? I feel like mine is only giving me one or the other when I check the box. Is this a bug, or intended that way?
You should be able to see both at the same time. Do you happen to have I'm qualified checked if you aren't Masters?

kjsgirl

Reaction score
I have qualified checked. But when I press the masters button, it only shows me masters. And when I uncheck it, it just shows me the non-masters. (I am master).
Could it just be because the amount i'm Searching? The page size is 50 with 0.00 minimum award. When i uncheck masters, about 3-5 items come up. When I check masters, I get about 10-15 master's hits. The 3-5 items for the non masters just disappear. As it's searching, it never seems to put any non-masters in.

You should be able to see both at the same time. Do you happen to have I'm qualified checked if you aren't Masters?

kjsgirl

Reaction score
Something else- when I click masters- then those in my "include list" if they are not masters, I dont get alerted for them (like pinterest, john doe etc). As soon as I uncheck masters, those are alerted.
Not sure if that is supposed to be that way either?
Thank you for everything!

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Something else- when I click masters- then those in my "include list" if they are not masters, I dont get alerted for them (like pinterest, john doe etc). As soon as I uncheck masters, those are alerted.
Not sure if that is supposed to be that way either?
Thank you for everything!
Nope, that is definitely not supposed to work like that. I will look into it and see if I can find any sort of cause.

Reactions: kjsgirl