Mturk Worker Userscripts

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks Kadauchi, for the update. History page was working fine before I imported the backup into it. But after the import, I can't see any reports, Daily overview saying 'This may take some time' even after 30 minutes and Requester Overview crashing the browser.

Edit: I have a huge backup(~3 years) and this backup has data up to Nov-30-2017. If it is anything to do with the issue.
About how many HITs do you think? I have a similar report with someone who was trying to do 300k HITs.

Not sure if this is better here or in the MTS-specific thread, but a suggestion for HIT Tracker is maybe making the date submitted visible on the history page. Or at least if it's there I can't see it on Firefox.

Works great though, thanks for the update.
You'll see this on this afternoon's update.

Reactions: Nuramazing

Wgeo

Reaction score
Thanks Kadauchi, for the update. History page was working fine before I imported the backup into it. But after the import, I can't see any reports, Daily overview saying 'This may take some time' even after 30 minutes and Requester Overview crashing the browser.

Edit: I have a huge backup(~3 years) and this backup has data up to Nov-30-2017. If it is anything to do with the issue.
Same thing is happening with me - if I put in a date range I can see the daily overview reports. But otherwise I get the "this may take some time" and it stalls out - FWIW I have 600K hits and it looks like they imported right because I can check individual days and see them.

Also - the approved column is 0 for every single day when I'm looking at the history, but lists the info correctly as approved or pending if I check by requester name.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Same thing is happening with me - if I put in a date range I can see the daily overview reports. But otherwise I get the "this may take some time" and it stalls out - FWIW I have 600K hits and it looks like they imported right because I can check individual days and see them.

Also - the approved column is 0 for every single day when I'm looking at the history, but lists the info correctly as approved or pending if I check by requester name.
Alright, I'll have to rebuild that part of HT then.

Fixed and will be in the next build.

Reactions: Itsmee

Wgeo

Reaction score
Got the update Thanks - the Approved shows correctly; The Daily Overview works for my entire history now - Also I have to say the History Daily Overview shows up almost immediately which is very impressive considering how far back mine goes, very cool

But the Approved Waiting Payment is still really off - and when I try to sync the Last 45 days again, it will only sync today - it's not redoing all 45

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Got the update Thanks - the Approved shows correctly; The Daily Overview works for my entire history now - Also I have to say the History Daily Overview shows up almost immediately which is very impressive considering how far back mine goes, very cool

But the Approved Waiting Payment is still really off - and when I try to sync the Last 45 days again, it will only sync today - it's not redoing all 45
Re import your backup.

kjsgirl

Reaction score
Not sure if I missed something- but I installed the first update, imported my database, then installed that 2nd update a bit ago. Everything was okay before that but now when I go to search something on the history page, it is stuck on "searching" processing page 2. I reimported the database and its still stuck. Ideas?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Not sure if I missed something- but I installed the first update, imported my database, then installed that 2nd update a bit ago. Everything was okay before that but now when I go to search something on the history page, it is stuck on "searching" processing page 2. I reimported the database and its still stuck. Ideas?
Used exact match instead of contain until the next update, there was a small issue that I didn't account for which is break the current version's contain search.

Reactions: kjsgirl

kjsgirl

Reaction score
Used exact match instead of contain until the next update, there was a small issue that I didn't account for which is break the current version's contain search.
Thank you! That worked.

Vali Sheik

Reaction score
About how many HITs do you think? I have a similar report with someone who was trying to do 300k HITs.
I'm so sorry I couldn't reply you in time, network issues. And yes, my data also has more than 300K, somewhere between 350K-400K. I updated the addon just now and reimported. Now it's working super fine. Thank you so much.

2 doubts:
1. Is there any plan to introduce Bonus column in 'Daily Overview' again? It's not a big issue, just asking because my ~30% of earnings come through bonus(We-pay-you-fast AKA RainforestQA) only.
2. Can we see Totals in 'Daily Overview' and 'Requester Overview'? For now, it's not showing any Totals row in 'Daily Overview' and 'Requester Overview'

Again, Thank you so much for your time.

EDIT: After the successful import I tried to export the DB to a file. After clicking on the export button, the browser just crashed.

Last edited:

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
error

Last edited:

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
What are the N,R,T columns on RHS of hitscraper showing? thx so much.
N: Whether or not it's a Masters HIT (so, N=no)
R: Pulls from Hit DB and turns green when you've done a HIT for that requester before (not working since HIT DB hasn't updated yet), you can then click it and see a summary of those HITs
T: Similar to R, but checks if you've done a HIT with the same title (again not working since HIT DB hasn't updated yet)

There's a tutorial video for HS in general, but I don't have the link handy.

Reactions: turkinthailand

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey...sorry I'd guess this has been asked or addressed but I can't find it, or I'm just weird, but all the 'red' is depressing me in mturk suite hit finder, there's not going to be a filter for this is there? (filtering by TO scores etc) or one I've just flat out missed? I could probably learn to deal with it as MTS and kadauchi are completely awesome. thanks :D

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey...sorry I'd guess this has been asked or addressed but I can't find it, or I'm just weird, but all the 'red' is depressing me in mturk suite hit finder, there's not going to be a filter for this is there? (filtering by TO scores etc) or one I've just flat out missed? I could probably learn to deal with it as MTS and kadauchi are completely awesome. thanks :D
Being developed as we speak.

Reaction score
Where does hit tracker save its DB? Do you have to export before closing your browser for instance? Then import after opening? thx.

D

Deleted member 481

So, anyone know if mturk hourly script is dead? Was such a huge help in knowing completion times in real time.