Mturk Worker Userscripts

JohnH

Reaction score
Just one question. Why don't any of the MTS applications make allowances for searching for hits by search term ? I'm using Hit Scraper now, but as far as I know it's the only solution that sorts like I need. I'm starting to feel like the only person on Earth that desires this and it's a strange feeling...like waking up and finding that I'm the only one that still wants air to breathe. I mean, am I so far off with how I go about doing this in that I don't want to look at "every HIT" out there to find what I'm wanting; or tie myself to certain requesters ?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just one question. Why don't any of the MTS applications make allowances for searching for hits by search term ? I'm using Hit Scraper now, but as far as I know it's the only solution that sorts like I need. I'm starting to feel like the only person on Earth that desires this and it's a strange feeling...like waking up and finding that I'm the only one that still wants air to breathe. I mean, am I so far off with how I go about doing this in that I don't want to look at "every HIT" out there to find what I'm wanting; or tie myself to certain requesters ?
Everything takes time to code, and I have limited time, so the stuff that more people want will get added while the stuff that only a few want either get dropped or pushed back. This is a pushed back feature.

Reactions: Itsmee

JohnH

Reaction score
That's really my question. How can this be something that only a few want? Seems like practically the most essential element to me. I view a scraper as a search engine for hits...so to me you can see how a search engine without "search" seems useless. It's ok though, I don't own the place, I'll just quit asking and mind my own business.

Reactions: Nuramazing

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
That's really my question. How can this be something that only a few want? Seems like practically the most essential element to me. I view a scraper as a search engine for hits...so to me you can see how a search engine without "search" seems useless. It's ok though, I don't own the place, I'll just quit asking and mind my own business.
Ultimately everyone turks differently. Be open to new ideas and all, but also don't feel bad if you have success doing something uncommon.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't use it because I would rather scrape every new HIT that posts and filter from there instead of filtering before hand missing a bunch of stuff.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Hit Scraper searches by term.

Vali Sheik

Reaction score
Hello Kadauchi @Kadauchi , First of all, thanks for everything you are doing for turkers:heart:. And next.. can we expect HIT DB by January ending:)? I really love to see my stats every day, I'm terribly missing that script and ~3 years of data. You didn't say anything about HIT DB recently, so I just want to hear something about it. Thanks again for your time.

Last edited:

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hello Kadauchi @Kadauchi , First of all, thanks for everything you are doing for turkers:heart:. And next.. can we expect HIT DB by January ending:)? I really love to see my stats every day, I'm terribly missing that script and ~3 years of data. You didn't say anything about HIT DB recently, so I just want to hear something about it. Thanks again for your time.
I have my own that is in MTS called HIT Tracker, HITDB is being handled by the author and I don't know anything out he is bringing it over at some point.

Reactions: Vali Sheik

Vali Sheik

Reaction score
I have my own that is in MTS called HIT Tracker, HITDB is being handled by the author and I don't know anything out he is bringing it over at some point.
I'm using MTS and that's really helpful too. I didn't use it before the update. So, I don't know how the history page looks. I guess it would be cool too. But, I'll miss the old data without HIT DB. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm using MTS and that's really helpful too. I didn't use it before the update. So, I don't know how the history page looks. I guess it would be cool too. But, I'll miss the old data without HIT DB. Thanks for the info.
The next MTS update HIT Tracker will have the history tab working and you can import your old HITDB.bat file.

Vali Sheik

Reaction score
I have my own that is in MTS called HIT Tracker
I just noticed a small issue, "Projected Earnings This Week" is not showing correct info (I think). This week started yesterday, but it didn't count yesterday's earnings in this week. I hope I'm not confused.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just noticed a small issue, "Projected Earnings This Week" is not showing correct info (I think). This week started yesterday, but it didn't count yesterday's earnings in this week. I hope I'm not confused.
Its probably the new year messing it up.

Reactions: Vali Sheik
Reaction score
Loving Hit Scraper... but is there any way to grab a HIT directly from it? I think I must be missing an obvious button somewhere :wink:

Yes I was, lol. Just hit the Reward & PandA link. Oops!

Last edited:

Wgeo

Reaction score
Thanks for the update - was able to import my hitdb with no issues. I had to sync my last 45 days a couple of times before it listed the correct number of hits under pending earnings, but now the number of hits under approved waiting payment isn't even close to being accurate. It's off by more than 1K hits. Is this an issue on my end? I've tried to sync again and that number isn't changing. Thx!

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks for the update - was able to import my hitdb with no issues. I had to sync my last 45 days a couple of times before it listed the correct number of hits under pending earnings, but now the number of hits under approved waiting payment isn't even close to being accurate. It's off by more than 1K hits. Is this an issue on my end? I've tried to sync again and that number isn't changing. Thx!
Its an issue with your import, it was out of sync. There will be an update that you'll get this afternoon, let me know if it fixes this issue for you.

Reactions: Vali Sheik and Wgeo

Wgeo

Reaction score
Its an issue with your import, it was out of sync. There will be an update that you'll get this afternoon, let me know if it fixes this issue for you.
thanks yeah I had 2 import files so that makes sense, I'll check again after the next update - really appreciate the time you put into this

Vali Sheik

Reaction score
Thanks Kadauchi, for the update. History page was working fine before I imported the backup into it. But after the import, I can't see any reports, Daily overview saying 'This may take some time' even after 30 minutes and Requester Overview crashing the browser.

Edit: I have a huge backup(~3 years) and this backup has data up to Nov-30-2017. If it is anything to do with the issue.

Last edited:

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure if this is better here or in the MTS-specific thread, but a suggestion for HIT Tracker is maybe making the date submitted visible on the history page. Or at least if it's there I can't see it on Firefox.

Works great though, thanks for the update.