Mturk Worker Userscripts

DCI

Reaction score
One of the few nice things about the worker site is that group IDs are available for queued HITs, which makes it possible to make userscripts with HIT-specific URLs so that you don't have a million scripts firing on every s3.amazonaws and mturkcontent frame. You just have to pass the group Id to the HIT frame and then include the HIT frame domain plus the group Id. I made a script that generates the header for doing that automatically with a few extra things thrown in:

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/36667-unique-url-scripts-for-mturk

I've used something similar to this for a long time, but its big weakness was that if you shared a script with someone else, they would need to have an additional script to fix the iframe srcs so that it would work. The scripts made with this work as stand alone.

Reactions: SkipTransit

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Kadauchi, you're no longer a robot but a real boy, just like Pinocchio!

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
is Hit Forker supposed to work in Firefox? It does nothing.

Last edited:

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
is Hit Forker supposed to work in Firefox? It does nothing.
I would assume it does but that is maintained by someone over at TurkerHub.

Fanugi

Reaction score
Its officially dead, gotta wait until HIT Tracker is done or HIT Database is migrated over.
Oh no. Will we be able to import our old HITDB .bak file somehow? Will it be able to track further back than 45 days? Thanks again for all your hard work. I know a lot of us rely heavily on having a DB so any insight appreciated.

Reactions: Vali Sheik

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh no. Will we be able to import our old HITDB .bak file somehow? Will it be able to track further back than 45 days? Thanks again for all your hard work. I know a lot of us rely heavily on having a DB so any insight appreciated.
Yes and yes. It will track exactly how HITDB tracked the past. As long as you got the data it will work.

D

Deleted member 481

Anyone know what is going on with the hourly script? It's been removed from greasy fork & still doesn't work (using Chrome).

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
MTS--
Orange panda boxes at the top of Finder are still missing randomly. I wonder if it's not the script's fault, but that Amazon is still updating the site and breaking the scripts.

ETA--have figured this out. Clicking the hit name doesn't produce panda buttons, but clicking the amount of payment does. SOLVED.

Last edited:

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
MTS--
Orange panda boxes at the top of Finder are still missing randomly. I wonder if it's not the script's fault, but that Amazon is still updating the site and breaking the scripts.

ETA--have figured this out. Clicking the hit name doesn't produce panda buttons, but clicking the amount of payment does. SOLVED.
This shouldn't be the case, I will look to fix this for the next update.

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Are there any current scripts that show your queue count in the tab? I think it was mmmturkeybacon's queue sort script before.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are there any current scripts that show your queue count in the tab? I think it was mmmturkeybacon's queue sort script before.
Not that I'm aware of.

Reactions: El Pablo

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
panda crazy queue helper

FeistyLady99

Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi I'm a new member here, but an old member somewhere else and familiar with all your hard work. Installed the latest script for TurkMaster and had a weird sudden pop up window from TamperMonkey asking something about syncing to something else ... it disappeared before I could make heads or tails of it. Any idea what it might have been? Your wisdom is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Vali Sheik