12/20 - Thriller Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TabethaC

Reaction score
you keep talking about it and now I want to try it. lol. Don't you have to pay for roblox though?
No, you don't have to pay for it. It's all free unless you want to buy Robux to buy things for your character. But you don't have to. In Bee Swarm Simulator you can use Robux to buy packs to help give you a jump start but again you don't have to. I played for months without spending any real money.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
As you land on websites in different languages a pop up will ask you if you want to translate the website. Click yes, and then it should ask if you always want to translate “German” or whichever language. If it doesn’t I think you can reload the website and it should trigger the prompt again.
The right click bit is working for me. It doesn't prompt me ever to translate. i'm doing work work instead right now though, those are infuriating to me.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
yesss I got that thanks to you saying this a few days ago and it's amazing! Beautiful graphics
RIGHT? I get spooped pretty easily and hide around the pod so I haven't made much progress LOL but holy crud is it beautiful!

I actually read that it's great for exposure therapy for those who have issues with underwater stuff/drowning.

I have a fear of kelp forests and sandbars. We'll see if it helps.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What if there is no phone number?.
I submitted it with a comment that there was none listed.

Last edited:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone here caught those transcription hits that are transcribing classifieds from the Miami Herald?

If not, try and catch them if you don't mind that kind of work. I've done two $30 hits for them so far. Emailed with one of the research assistants and she checked my first submission and said it was "perfect" and I know it wasn't as this isn't verbatim transcription (they don't want most numbers, punctuation, addresses, and more.) and I'm pretty sure I misunderstood one instruction but that lets me know they're pretty cool about what they get (They're probably looking for keywords).

Anyway, this is the requester:
Jason Anastasopoulos
A1DBOPLVGMHZW

It was several hours of work but a nice $60. You can take breaks (24 hour timer) and you do the work in a file that you then upload for them. So if you catch other work while working on it you can stop and do that work.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Has anyone here caught those transcription hits that are transcribing classifieds from the Miami Herald?

If not, try and catch them if you don't mind that kind of work. I've done two $30 hits for them so far. Emailed with one of the research assistants and she checked my first submission and said it was "perfect" and I know it wasn't as this isn't verbatim transcription (they don't want most numbers, punctuation, addresses, and more.) and I'm pretty sure I misunderstood one instruction but that lets me know they're pretty cool about what they get (They're probably looking for keywords).

Anyway, this is the requester:
Jason Anastasopoulos
A1DBOPLVGMHZW

It was several hours of work but a nice $60. You can take breaks (24 hour timer) and you do the work in a file that you then upload for them. So if you catch other work while working on it you can stop and do that work.
TY for that rundown! I've seen some folks mention them and saw them pop up a few times but didn't bother. Added him to my include list :)

rsv777

Reaction score
I found a Candy Cane on Shattered Pixel Dungeon this morning. Never seen it before but, haven't updated either. Guessing it may be date based? Someone hit a pole down the road from my house so, I had no power. That's the only time I play games on my phone.:D
I see they added a candy cane shiv in 7 days to die, Merry Christmas everybody! :)

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
TY for that rundown! I've seen some folks mention them and saw them pop up a few times but didn't bother. Added him to my include list :)
I wasn't sure about them at first, but I caught one and checked it out and it's doable. It's a humongous image file of the classifieds from the 1970s that they give you and you then transcribe each listing.

it goes a lot faster than you think it would (though, it takes at least 90 mins for the higher paying ones, I have not done any less than $30) But it's nice because you can take breaks.

LoveMyLife

Reaction score
Under a min.

Title: Online grocery shopping | PANDA
Requester: reema singh [A1YC8AQV179030] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 1.33] [Fair: 1.40] [Comm: 1.25] [Fast: 1.75]
Description:
We will present you with a scenario where you will be purchasing apples online
Time: 15 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Labeling News on Twitter | Accept
Requester: DecisionResearch Lab [A32XN4TF9CXR6Y] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.63] [Pay=4.55] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.08] [Fast=4.05] [Comm=3.90] [Fair=4.65] [Reviews=167] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.30] [Pen=3.50 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=56%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=4]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: Labeling News on Twitter: You will be shown 30 tweets, and you will be asked whether or not the tweet contains news and if so, what category of news the tweet contains. We expect the task to take around ~5 minutes. Launched on: Dec 19, 12:48 PM PDT
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
about 4 minutes if you haven't done it yet.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kliq

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Me: Archie, you want a snack?
Archie: French fries
Me: It's too early for french fries!
Archie: Why?
Me: Because....well.................. so, do you want ketchup with your french fries?
Archie: Yes.
almost every morning but with corndogs

Status
Not open for further replies.