12/18 - Wubba Wednesday!

Regarding holiday travel, will you be...

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poisontea

Reaction score
The good batches usually don't last too long, people just fill their queues up with them with their PANDAs. If you spend time around here you'll figure out which ones to put in your include list (hint hint Madeline Enos should be in your include list).
Are you referring to the Include List on HIT Finder? I'm still figuring out all these scripts and haven't figured out how to save requesters I like in any way.

Poisontea

Reaction score
The most important advice to remember with batches is to always make sure that if everything happened to be rejected that your rating won't drop below 99%. When you get a big cushion, this becomes less of a concern, but when your numbers are still low, a mass rejection can really make it hard. Digging yourself out of a shit approval rating is not easy. Once you have a lot approved though, you can take a lot more risks without stressing over it.
Thank you! I'm just having a hard time getting my numbers up because there aren't any batches that wouldn't be risky. Hopefully once the holidays are over I'll be able to!

• Love
Reactions: WillowWolf

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: scrmcasey

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
Are you referring to the Include List on HIT Finder? I'm still figuring out all these scripts and haven't figured out how to save requesters I like in any way.
Yeah, in HIT Finder go to Include List -> Add. For name put the Requester name, in the Match field put their Requester ID. So you'd put "Madeline Enos" in Name and "A3LXH16EN3Z0YM" in Match. Then you'll probably want to click the notification and pushbullet boxes at least (and the sound ones if you plan to step away from your computer) so things will pop up on your screen the second that requester posts a HIT. You can try to hit accept when the pop up comes up, but for batches, you'll definitely want to grab the HIT ID and set up a PANDA as soon as it pops up.

It took me a while to get used to things too. Did 150 HITs my first week for a whopping $3.11, but am only in my 7th week now and am pulling in $30-50 a day depending on how hard I want to work.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Survey on Decision Making(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Yang Yang [A1DGSB2GKASN7Q] [TurkerView]
Description: Short Survey on Consumer Decisions
Duration: ~15min
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [331188543-188315] DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100,
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97,
  • Location In US,
HIT Time: 1 min, 22 sec
Catchability: Great

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you! I'm just having a hard time getting my numbers up because there aren't any batches that wouldn't be risky. Hopefully once the holidays are over I'll be able to!
I'd have to go look to find some of the batches I've used to get my approved HITs up, but one I did a lot that posts every few days or so is MASARU SATO (A10I6C2K39JKEM), they have 0 rejections or blocks reported and usually post a few thousand at a time. Usually have to look at a picture of someone and click the button corresponding to hair/eye color or something for $0.03. Can roll through them at least.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Poisontea

Poisontea

Reaction score
Yeah, in HIT Finder go to Include List -> Add. For name put the Requester name, in the Match field put their Requester ID. So you'd put "Madeline Enos" in Name and "A3LXH16EN3Z0YM" in Match. Then you'll probably want to click the notification and pushbullet boxes at least (and the sound ones if you plan to step away from your computer) so things will pop up on your screen the second that requester posts a HIT. You can try to hit accept when the pop up comes up, but for batches, you'll definitely want to grab the HIT ID and set up a PANDA as soon as it pops up.

It took me a while to get used to things too. Did 150 HITs my first week for a whopping $3.11, but am only in my 7th week now and am pulling in $30-50 a day depending on how hard I want to work.
Thank you so much! I hadn't been able to do it because I didn't know what "Match" meant.

Reactions: ekkirksey

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Nope, I never change them unless I'm forced to, which is why I'm really weirded out. Changed it to a more secure pw for now at least.
In my case that is usually a bad cookie problem, it happens about three or four times a year. I just delete my history and give my computer a restart and it just goes away. It really bothered me when it wouldn't let me get into to my online bank account about a month ago, but I did the same thing and it cured the problem. I just think it's a cookie, it could just be something else in my history that I need to delete.

Reactions: LucyO and ekkirksey

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Idk what this was from, but thanks Wharton!
You've received a bonus from The Wharton School for work related to 3XD2A6FGFNU89AEERF5KZIC4SMTS95.
The value of your bonus is: $2.75 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your interactions with your spouse | Accept
Requester: Università L. Bocconi VAT IT03628350153 [A3FI9WDUT5A80C] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.25] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.97] [Fast=3.68] [Comm=1.86] [Fair=3.86] [Reviews=50] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 30:00
Available: 0
Description: You will be asked to read a hypothetical situation and then asked follow up questions. Only participants in a dual-career marriage please (married and both spouses employed)
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Must be married and both you and spouse working

Last edited:

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: ~4 minute ($0.40) survey(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Alexander Park [A2AYWZFGG0TRMK] [TurkerView]
Description: survey
Duration: ~30min
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [-1934366239-187303] DoesNotExis
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
  • Location In US
HIT Time: 1 min, 36 sec
Catchability: Great
Cons: Timed pages

Reactions: DatJersey

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know can you still transfer to your amazon payments account if you have not set up the other yet? I now have the big orange banner to set it up but was hoping I could transfer what I currently have today before setting it up.

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know can you still transfer to your amazon payments account if you have not set up the other yet? I now have the big orange banner to set it up but was hoping I could transfer what I currently have today before setting it up.
Yes you can still use amazon pay if you haven't set up yet

Last edited:

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
You can ignore the banner until January 15th. I just transferred this morning and I haven't changed anything over yet.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Have you or anyone else changed the password on any other Amazon affiliated sites? If you change it on Payments or regular Amazon or Audible, it will change it for everything.
It's happened to me a couple of times. When I asked Amazon they said it was part of their security protocol to verify identities and it happens periodically.

• Love
Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.