12/18 - Wubba Wednesday!

Regarding holiday travel, will you be...

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I got the orange box yesterday, but I am not changing away from Amazon Payments until I know for sure I am done holiday shopping on Amazon (also yay for having extra time to get everything together thanks to Hanukkah!):ahhh:

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
If I set up this new payment crap now, can I still keep cashing out to payments until then? It says the next payment won't be initiated until Dec 25th? No matter what I can't wait a week now for money.

Edit: Never mind I just answered my own question, I guess I'm screwed.

Last edited:

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey about chocolates | PANDA
Requester: Manoj Thomas [A37L47Q4PMMWY3] (Req TV): $16.63/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Indicate your opinion about three chocolates
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 34
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; KEEBLERUNITFRAMING DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US; Countability DoesNotExist ;

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Person Perception(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SocialCognitionResearchCologne [A3S0F56AR2HR2U] (Req TV): $17.89/hr/hr
Description:
[4 min.] You will be asked to from impression about alien characters
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 94; Location In US;

Reactions: DatJersey

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Tell us your opinion on products(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Armin Granulo [A3IKZX2YRAQRQY] (Req TV): $13.20/hr/hr
Description:
Tell us your opinion on different products
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 23
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Exc: [1472020861-188357] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500000; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97;

XWarrior

Reaction score
If I set up this new payment crap now, can I still keep cashing out to payments until then? It says the next payment won't be initiated until Dec 25th? No matter what I can't wait a week now for money.

I have not done it yet, but someone mentioned a way to change the payout timeline, maybe see if you can drop it to the lowest timeframe or change it somehow in the interface. They should have included a few warning and confirmation alerts that were direct about this issue/situation to avoid these kind of implementation issues.

Last edited:

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone had the issue where you suddenly get logged out of Amazon and it says your password is incorrect when you try to sign back in? Didn't get any "account modified" emails and I was able to change my password and get back in immediately, but has happened a couple times and sketches me out :o_o:

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Singing/Humming sample - must own a smartphone to do this HIT. | PANDA
Requester: Singing MTurk [A3E6B21RTLWGJN] (Req TV): $26.27/hr/hr
Description:
-
HITs Available: 7
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;
Time to sing! :singing:

If you have done this previously, you cannot do it again.
Endor

Last edited:

Poisontea

Reaction score
Title: Singing/Humming sample - must own a smartphone to do this HIT. | PANDA
Requester: Singing MTurk [A3E6B21RTLWGJN] (Req TV): $26.27/hr/hr
Description:
-
HITs Available: 7
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;
Time to sing! :singing:

If you have done this previously, you cannot do it again.
Endor
I'm so glad no one else is home to hear me sing Payphone by Maroon 5 into my phone

jijab

Reaction score

You can update it again and change it to 3 days, but that's the lowest you can go.

XWarrior

Reaction score
Has anyone had the issue where you suddenly get logged out of Amazon and it says your password is incorrect when you try to sign back in? Didn't get any "account modified" emails and I was able to change my password and get back in immediately, but has happened a couple times and sketches me out :o_o:
Forcing you to change your password should never happen, do you manually input your password each time? If it is saved in a browser like chrome or you use a password manager it should always work. I know people run into issues if there are multiple saved logins, or manually input the incorrect one at times, or change it and use a different device with an old password. Make sure you are signed out of all devices, sign in through amazon directly and make a strong password and then be sure to update on all devices if you do not use chrome or another browser signed in as the same user that saves all your passwords.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your mood and complete a decision-making experiment | PANDA
Requester: MBDU [A16GAEI1IPVLCY] (Req TV): $29.95/hr/hr
Description:
Experiment is designed to learn about decision-making in the context of winning and losing
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 15
Reward: $8.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: DatJersey and LucyO

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score

You can update it again and change it to 3 days, but that's the lowest you can go.
I thought about that. But since I can only withdraw to one bank account now, I had to switch back to my and my husband's bank account and deposits every 3 days would just be confusing. Ugh.

Reactions: jijab and XWarrior

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Have you or anyone else changed the password on any other Amazon affiliated sites? If you change it on Payments or regular Amazon or Audible, it will change it for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.