12/18 - Wubba Wednesday!

Regarding holiday travel, will you be...

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I really want a rib eye steak, medium rare, cooked on the grill, béarnaise sauce, a baked potato with sour cream, and some steamed broccoli, but it's too late for that. I guess I'll have to settle for a quick snack, a cat cuddling session, and DOOL in bed!

Good night everyone!
I really want a rib eye steak, medium rare, cooked on the grill, béarnaise sauce, a baked potato with sour cream, and some steamed broccoli, but it's too late for that. I guess I'll have to settle for a quick snack, a cat cuddling session, and DOOL in bed!

Good night everyone!
Well, I am going to settle for shrimp wonton soup and reading my current book.

Reactions: LucyO

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It says, "Tracking not available"
not good. sounds like the delivery company issued the tracking number when the shipper said they were getting ready to ship something and you get no tracking because there has been no acceptance.

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
not good. sounds like the delivery company issued the tracking number when the shipper said they were getting ready to ship something and you get no tracking because there has been no acceptance.
It could be. I'll have to bite the bullet and make time for the dreaded voice call tomorrow.

• Sad
Reactions: ekkirksey

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
NM.... refreshing fixed it.

Last edited:

michaelandmeg

Reaction score
So I made a long lengthy post with the legal letter earlier. Just wanted to update, shortly after I sent the email off, I got an amazing response from an individual on the Amazon M-Turk Account. My account was re-instated and a $50.00 credit was given just in time for the holiday season! Thanks to all for the suggestions!

chrisd6

Reaction score
It could be. I'll have to bite the bullet and make time for the dreaded voice call tomorrow.
For a long time I worked for a company that dealt extensively with FedEx and other shippers. I even negotiated extreme rate-cuts with FedEx. Unfortunately, if there is no tracking number available, nobody you call will be able to help. I'd encourage you to call just to say you did and have it on record, but I'd suggest you don't expect any wonderful results from a call. Sorry. I know it sucks.

chrisd6

Reaction score
So I made a long lengthy post with the legal letter earlier. Just wanted to update, shortly after I sent the email off, I got an amazing response from an individual on the Amazon M-Turk Account. My account was re-instated and a $50.00 credit was given just in time for the holiday season! Thanks to all for the suggestions!
This is awesome. If you have the time, I'd encourage you to make a post detailing what you did in case anyone else runs into such trouble. I feel like it could be a major life-saver for anyone who may wind up in your spot one day!

michaelandmeg

Reaction score
This is awesome. If you have the time, I'd encourage you to make a post detailing what you did in case anyone else runs into such trouble. I feel like it could be a major life-saver for anyone who may wind up in your spot one day!

Will defiantly do. It's been a long day with bronchitis, but I'll be making a post between 5 and 7 central tomm pm, stay tuned!

chrisd6

Reaction score
Will defiantly do. It's been a long day with bronchitis, but I'll be making a post between 5 and 7 central tomm pm, stay tuned!
I look forward to reading it and saving it in case anything ever happens. Glad you successfully fought this. Haven't seen too many pull off what you have.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: 12 minute survey on great leader behavior | Accept
Requester: Cindi Baldi [A30GTWQJTEKC69] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.71] [Fast=4.75] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: A survey on leadership behaviors
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Tossing this back, no code at the end and it didn't do demographics at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Finn Mertens

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
Title: 12 minute survey on great leader behavior | Accept
Requester: Cindi Baldi [A30GTWQJTEKC69] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.71] [Fast=4.75] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: A survey on leadership behaviors
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Tossing this back, no code at the end and it didn't do demographics at all.
Just finished it, I probably grabbed the one you tossed back lol. >99% approval rating so I'm gambling it. Luckily I copied the text on the last page before finishing.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
cool. BTW if i were sending the letter you did, i would have left out the part about working on their competitor platforms, but i guess they were not offended by that. :)

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
For a long time I worked for a company that dealt extensively with FedEx and other shippers. I even negotiated extreme rate-cuts with FedEx. Unfortunately, if there is no tracking number available, nobody you call will be able to help.
i think she is calling Sally Beauty, not fedex. i just asked about tracking because i was curious if it was lost or just not accepted by fedex and having a number but no tracking leads me to believe Sally sent the pre-ship info to fedex but never shipped the gift card yet.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
If you have the time, I'd encourage you to make a post detailing what you did in case anyone else runs into such trouble. I feel like it could be a major life-saver for anyone who may wind up in your spot one day!
cliff notes - get a lawyer :shark: involved. :) i hope the lawyer advice did not cost too much to make it losing money just to get the money owed back.

most definitely will be good to have something documented here tomorrow because many things might not be an option such as small claims court or the venue and cost of arbitration.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.