Title: Answer a survey about sharing news articles | PANDA
Requester: CSM Research [A3REKY93KBIODI] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 2.86] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Answer a few questions about your news articles sharing habits
Time: 5 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Facebook Account Holder EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US; CSM_Retake_Revision DoesNotExist ;

~1:00

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
i could rattle off a bunch of degrees that are useless that seem like a good idea. Criminal justice is good if you want to be a cop and be put in a higher pay grade. In Wisconsin you have to have an associates criminal justice level degree to become a cop at all.

But business degrees are the worst.
Any degree will get you a retail or resturant management position. Even some warehouse management positions. Doesn't even matter if its a photography degree apparently (i might be bitter about that one manager still, but hey...)

edit: wrong words

Last edited:
Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
i could rattle off a bunch of degrees that are useless that seem like a good idea. Criminal justice is good if you want to be a cop and be put in a higher pay grade. In Wisconsin you have to have an associates criminal justice level degree to become a cop at all.

But business degrees are the worst.
I'm going to agree with that statement. Business Administration degree here. A dime a dozen.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have six friends who look 3-6 years of aggressive job hunting to get a full time job with their business bachelors.

3 of them started a salary of 29k or less.
I'm going to agree with that statement. Business Administration degree here. A dime a dozen.
Ok, ok. I guess at least I can go back to teaching *shudder*

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I would say Creative Writing degrees are the worst, but I'm biased.
I work with a handful of people with liberal arts degrees. I have no views on them despite the memes about them, but most of them regret their decision. I went to an online school for my bachelors and rushed through in just 5 months. It just checked a box for me, which was all I cared for.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I have six friends who took 3-6 years of aggressive job hunting to get a full time job with their business bachelors.

3 of them started a salary of 29k or less.
Once I graduated and got out there I realized I had no experience in marketing or HR, etc. I went to an online school so there was no support there with the job search. In my town there was no such thing as internships. Ended up selling health insurance and making a lot of money about $60k per year but the job was so stressful that it was not worth it. Now I've been out of work so damn long that I can't get a sales job even if I wanted one!

Kliq

Reaction score
I work with a handful of people with liberal arts degrees. I have no views on them despite the memes about them, but most of them regret their decision. I went to an online school for my bachelors and rushed through in just 5 months. It just checked a box for me, which was all I cared for.
An online university or a university that had online courses? You got a bachelors in 5 months!? How much work were you doing per day?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have no degree because fuck school and debt. Apparently we all end up on mturk anyways so... :p
lol no kidding. I went to a private college and for my assoc. and a few semesters of social work I'm like...almost $30k in debt. fuuuuck.
And that's what I've got. :)
have you found that it's worthless? Real question, not being snarky. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.