Not open for further replies.

LoveMyLife

Reaction score
Under 3 mins

Title: Advert evaluation | PANDA
Requester: MLSurvey [AQHRFRB2C0P7P] (Req TV): $13.61/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This questionnaire (<5minutes) aims to evaluate an advert. Please note that you need to be resident in the US and to have more than 21 years old to complete the survey. You are not allowed to answer on your mobile.
Time: 10 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: r DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: Despairagus

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Isn't it true that if there is ANY doubt at all you've got to be like "Nah" ? Beyond a shadow of a doubt?

I didn't watch it and don't keep up with it so idk much about it and have no opinions.
The evidence is great enough that in just about any murder case, a guilty verdict would be reasonable.

Did they pick on the guy? Yeah.

If he had a totally fair trial and an impartial jury, though, he'd still be found guilty.

Every single pro-Avery point they make in the documentary can be torn apart.. Other than "the cops knew he had a bad reputation." He had a bad reputation because he is a scumbag.

Anyway, I'm taking a break and getting back to work.

Reactions: Despairagus

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
The series completely ignores the evidence of his guilt, so yes. The point was to make you think a certain way. A lot of people did, apparently.
I know that most documentaries have that persuasion factor of presenting things to have you on the same page, I watch lots of them because I am a crime nerd lol... I dont thing his case was treated fairly and him being a "scumbag" doesn't justify it... And that other boy is just really really sad...

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Probably why I'm getting a masters in education right now lol!
yea, I was hoping I wasn't being mean. But I see way too many peps getting basically worthless degrees. I've got 2 masters, but my education was free. I don't know how the fuck you guys do it actually, going into thousands of dollars in debt

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. K-6. Next August i'll either be student teaching or a real teacher.
I hope for real teacher since student teaching won't pay and I won't have time to turk as much for extra $$$
I am taking a most likely indefinite break from school after this semester. I am tired of reading and writing lol.. I am going to renew my pharmacy tech license and move on... I don't need any more debt

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
yea, I was hoping I wasn't being mean. But I see way too many peps getting basically worthless degrees. I've got 2 masters, but my education was free. I don't know how the fuck you guys do it actually, going into thousands of dollars in debt
I went to a private Christian college so my bachelors put me like $50,000 in debt.
My husband already told me my future salary goes to paying off my loans. lol

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
prolly might think about getting a different degree, in all honesty those are pretty much worthless
When I was teaching, if student told me they were a Criminal Justice Major I could almost always guess the grade they'd get in the class/ how much attention they'd pay/ if they'd even show up (attendance was required at my Uni). Which I thought was really weird.

Am not saying anything about you Criminal Justice folks, just that the kids taking those majors in lower levels (talking right out of highschool here) weren't really "Into" it and it seemed like a "Ok I'll do this" major for some reason.

LoveMyLife

Reaction score
Under 3 mins.

Title: Consumer Survey(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Nazuk Sharma [A2H9VN5VBVF6L1] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
survey
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 22
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1772] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [121003-120414] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
i could rattle off a bunch of degrees that are useless that seem like a good idea. Criminal justice is good if you want to be a cop and be put in a higher pay grade. In Wisconsin you have to have an associates criminal justice level degree to become a cop at all.

But business degrees are the worst.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i could rattle off a bunch of degrees that are useless that seem like a good idea. Criminal justice is good if you want to be a cop and be put in a higher pay grade. In Wisconsin you have to have an associates criminal justice level degree to become a cop at all.

But business degrees are the worst.
I would say Creative Writing degrees are the worst, but I'm biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.