Reaction score

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Review Moderation Test C-3 v.2b | PANDA
Requester: VDX [A3AGILFBOVKI09] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.26][Fair: 4.94][Comm: 4.32][Fast: 4.97]
Description:
Review Moderation Qualification
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 233
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: 2016 Qualification is not less than 90, Total approved HITs is not less than 500, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98, Location is US
This my shit right here $$
Those make me too nervous for some reason.

Reactions: C to the J

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Don't mean to jump in here (I guess yes i do) But you should be able to pick your pg/vg. I dont vape but from everyone i heard, everyone prefers 70vg/30pg
You're right. You SHOULD be able to chose your pg/vg ratio. Doesn't mean you can, though.:( Most places want to charge you for a premium juice, if it's high vg. Anything above 70/30 requires premium ingredients. For instance, most flavours are pg based. To get vg based flavorings that are concentrated enough to make good juice, the production cost is significantly higher.

Reactions: SkipTransit

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I've got the DIY bug since forever ago when I started homebrewing and winemaking. DIY juices seems to be in my genes. Had too many crap juices that made me buy up all the nic and gear to make sure if I have a crap flavor to get rid of, it at least teaches me something. Thanks for the advice on steeping Tmaxx!
DIY is definitely a great way to go especially if you vape a lot. For me its something to pair with various drinks so i don't go through a bunch of juice. I remember coming across a site that sold flavor kits and all you had to do was mix at the ratios they gave you with some nic and you were good to go. Made it pretty effortless and cost effective

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
One of the most under-rated movies ever
That is a really great movie. I would recommend it to anyone. I got in a car accident the same year this movie came out and had some short term memory damage to my brain space (as well as some other stuff), nothing nearly as extreme as this movie but it made me feel better because I wasn't as damaged as him. I could at least make new memories but for awhile I would forget what people said to me like 30 seconds ago. I guess eventually the swelling in my brain went down, what was I just saying? And that is my life story, literally nothing else happened in the last 16 years.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
You're right. You SHOULD be able to chose your pg/vg ratio. Doesn't mean you can, though.:( Most places want to charge you for a premium juice, if it's high vg. Anything above 70/30 requires premium ingredients. For instance, most flavours are pg based. To get vg based flavorings that are concentrated enough to make good juice, the production cost is significantly higher.
Some places like to dilute their VG too. I've found maybe a handful out of a hundred or so of value places that use quality ingredients and flavorings that give you a choice in vg/pg without skimping.

CloudNine

Reaction score
Panda with Go ham on, Auto slowdown Off, at 500ms seems to be doing it for me. 40 Accepted now

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
That is a really great movie. I would recommend it to anyone. I got in a car accident the same year this movie came out and had some short term memory damage to my brain space (as well as some other stuff), nothing nearly as extreme as this movie but it made me feel better because I wasn't as damaged as him. I could at least make new memories but for awhile I would forget what people said to me like 30 seconds ago. I guess eventually the swelling in my brain went down, what was I just saying? And that is my life story, literally nothing else happened in the last 16 years.

Can't even think about this movie without wanting to shout "LENNYYYYY!" Amazing film.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Seriously weird. I considered vaping and every site i ever went to let you choose it. But i never went into a shop so maybe thats diffeerent? Idk every vaper i talk to always usually has 70/30

charlie

Reaction score
after a long day at the real job that didn't end until after 1am i could use a good day of nice easy batches for good money today. here's hoping. and here's to coffee!

SkipTransit

I'm Bigger on the Inside
Contributor
Reaction score
DIY is definitely a great way to go especially if you vape a lot. For me its something to pair with various drinks so i don't go through a bunch of juice. I remember coming across a site that sold flavor kits and all you had to do was mix at the ratios they gave you with some nic and you were good to go. Made it pretty effortless and cost effective
It's like a whole new world. I never knew the science of flavorings until I started down this path. Flavorings are dirt cheap, as are all the other ingredients. I might even be able to get this little iCare to taste like something eventually. (God I need to get my rig parts in soon...)

Reactions: Drwho10
Status
Not open for further replies.