12/15 - Throwback Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Also join the discord if you want! We have a lot of people on it already but could use more.

If you have a theme that you want to see, title-wise, video-wise, etc. for the new thread I would like to hear suggestions! http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/daily-thread-ideas.1250/

Reactions: Jerami

TissueHime

Threaderator
Reaction score
why get it on itunes when you can get it on steam o_O
i already own it on steam but never played

Reactions: Azazael

AmySchulze

Reaction score
why get it on itunes when you can get it on steam o_O
i already own it on steam but never played
ROFL IDK .... cuz free on iTunes too?
Kinda busting up that you already have it :O

TissueHime

Threaderator
Reaction score
ROFL IDK .... cuz free on iTunes too?
Kinda busting up that you already have it :O
o i didnt know it was free on itunes, since i dont have any apple products or use itunes at all lol
it's still 10 bucks on steam

as for games... and this is just on steam lol

raggamuffin

:urchin, waif, guttersnipe
Reaction score
It's a been a couple days shy of a year since masters was last granted right? I bet they'll grant it again soon.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's a been a couple days shy of a year since masters was last granted right? I bet they'll grant it again soon.
Really? You're joking, right? There is no rhyme or reason to the way it's given out. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to know the when/why about granting Masters. I hope you're right!:)

The reason I came on is, wondering if any of you dummies picked up the dummy HIT that a requester had made with my Mturk ID in the instructions, for 1 cent called "Private HIT lower", requester: Anteroser? If so, let me know and I can tell them not to reject it for you.:p

AmySchulze

Reaction score
ROFL I hate Apple and iTunes stuff... but my sons <3 it (smdh I swear they were raised better)...

Reactions: Azazael and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ROFL I hate Apple and iTunes stuff... but my sons <3 it (smdh I swear they were raised better)...
Goat simulator is huge! You may think it's an obscure title but, though it's insane, it is very popular. Just look at the amount of times it was downloaded.:)

raggamuffin

:urchin, waif, guttersnipe
Reaction score
Really? You're joking, right? There is no rhyme or reason to the way it's given out. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to know the when/why about granting Masters. I hope you're right!:)

The reason I came on is, wondering if any of you dummies picked up the dummy HIT that a requester had made with my Mturk ID in the instructions, for 1 cent called "Private HIT lower", requester: Anteroser? If so, let me know and I can tell them not to reject it for you.:p
I'm just guessing. But I feel like maybe a year since the last time would be kinda logical, since it's been so long? Don't wanna get anyone's hopes up falsely but..maybe. Good luck if so.

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm just guessing. But I feel like maybe a year since the last time would be kinda logical, Good luck if so.
That's the problem. As far as anyone can tell, by analyzing past grantings and looking through the limited data on Master's, it's not given out in a logical fashion. I'm sure it makes sense to someone at AMT but, not to me. :)It seems , to me, that it is given out in response to an increased amount of Masters HITs. Or maybe the HIT:Masters Worker ratio is to high for an extended length of time. Who knows. :) Good luck though.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: FOLLOW-UP to Study on Experiences with Healers, Instructors, and Health Practitioners(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Siobhan Sutherland [AOW2XZ1TENN7B] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 2.50 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.44 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.33 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.21 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 26
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Second part of a psychology study on people’s views of their health practitioners (e.g., acupuncturists, psychologists, homeopaths, chiropractors, priests, meditation instructors). The task will take 15 minutes.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Inc: [13562824-28582] has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

tarples

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.