12/15 - Throwback Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
It's like a whole new world. I never knew the science of flavorings until I started down this path. Flavorings are dirt cheap, as are all the other ingredients. I might even be able to get this little iCare to taste like something eventually. (God I need to get my rig parts in soon...)
wait around for the holiday sales you'll be able to get a nice kit for under $50 ezpz probably some nice deals on juices too pre made and diy kits as well

Reactions: SkipTransit

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's 13 degrees where I am right now, and my heater went out yesterday. My landlord says it MIGHT get fixed today. But probably not.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Seriously weird. I considered vaping and every site i ever went to let you choose it. But i never went into a shop so maybe thats diffeerent? Idk every vaper i talk to always usually has 70/30
They will usually let you chose up to 70/30 because, at least, 30% of it is pg based flavor. Most people get it at this ratio because it is the highest you can get without premium prices. Vg based flavors are are made by 2 companies and are nearly double the price, even when bought wholesale. PG is used to carry flavors in most "foods". The flavors blend more easily with vg because it's thinner. There are only 2 flavoring companis, in the world, that offer vg based flavor additives. Lorann is one of them. Most of the people I know these days vape 80-100%vg. Much less throat hit when you are vaping sub-ohm or high wattage.

Reactions: SkipTransit

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey about your opinions | PANDA
Requester: John Peloza [A2GY26OZBTHCXS] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.33 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Give us your opinion
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 12
Reward: $0.45
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;Location is US

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
They will usually let you chose up to 70/30 because, at least, 30% of it is pg based flavor. Most people get it at this ratio because it is the highest you can get without premium prices. Vg based flavors are are made by 2 companies and are nearly double the price, even when bought wholesale. PG is used to carry flavors in most "foods". The flavors blend more easily with vg because it's thinner. There are only 2 flavoring companis, in the world, that offer vg based flavor additives. Lorann is one of them. Most of the people I know these days vape 80-100%vg. Much less throat hit when you are vaping sub-ohm or high wattage.
Yeah the throat hit thing and also isnt that ratio about the clouds too?

Status
Not open for further replies.