12/15 - Throwback Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I love having a touchscreen laptop. I don't have any real use for it, but I love swooshing my hand over the screen dramatically, making it look like I'm doing something important! :ROFL:

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
Literally don't understand how the method I used to use to catch websites worked fine,

Then all of a sudden I'm missing everything. The batch has always been populated, and always been throttled, what gives?

My PC Search missed so many and caught ZERO that I switched to individual Panda and I am catching them now.

Reactions: thedorchannel

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Literally don't understand how the method I used to use to catch websites worked fine,

Then all of a sudden I'm missing everything. The batch has always been populated, and always been throttled, what gives?
I literally just caught more using a 4 second panda on easy auto refresh than with pantha collector on 501 milliseconds. I just dont understand this world anymore

Reaction score
I'm having way better luck in Panda mode with auto/slowdown off. (For me) not picking up anything in Pantha mode + autoslow. Soon as a turned that off and plugged in 700 - 725ms, bam.

I wish I was smart enough to explain why any of that works, but I'll leave that to the coder/author (thanks BTW!)

Reactions: thedorchannel

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'd probably enjoy that as long as the banana isn't too overpowering. I prefer a nice light banana
Yeah, It's a nice blend. The strawberry helps is from being one-note.:) PM me your address and I'll send you 15ml, if you want to try it. I like sharing stuff I really enjoy.:) It's made by a local place and it's a killer price.120ml for $29.99!

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
My PC Search missed so many and caught ZERO that I switched to individual Panda and I am catching them now.
holy shit! its not just me. if i werent so sleepy id come to a conclusion about this!

Reactions: MrTrentSD

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, It's a nice blend. The strawberry helps is from being one-note.:) PM me your address and I'll send you 15ml, if you want to try it. I like sharing stuff I really enjoy.:) It's made by a local place and it's a killer price.120ml for $29.99!
Might have to take you up on that thanks for the offer :)

Reactions: Jerami

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
3 min

Title: Perform a cognitive test | PANDA
Requester: Ricky Dolphin [A2S707BVVVQ98E] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.29] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.50] [Fast: 4.00]
Description:
Perform a cognitive test taking about five minutes and answer a few questions.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: None

SkipTransit

I'm Bigger on the Inside
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, that really is a good deal. My vape life sucks right now while I rock a crap flavor I'm trying to get rid of in my little iCare eLeaf while I build a better rig. I taste, nothing. So glad I'm making the move to DIY juice, but the current flavor drought is awful.

Reactions: Jerami

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Write a short essay about your past experience and answer a few follow-up questions | PANDA
Requester: Feng Bai [A31JBTVX270LJO] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.84] [Fair: 4.14] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.00]
Description:
We are examining differences in people's abilities to recall past experience. You will complete a 20-minute study for $2.00 with an additional chance to win $50.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

Reactions: SkipTransit

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Health Messages and Attitudes(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Trevor Swanson [A1SRLW3H5KCRSS] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
We are interested in people's attitudes and how they think about issues related to their health.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Exc: [29130-28541] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

smitbro2

Reaction score
Remember yesterday when I didn't catch any Zs with PANTHAs for 2 hours and switched over to PANDA and it started catching them.. and then I told everyone about it?

.....Same thing applies today.
Yup I've ditched pantha as well. I have caught so many more with panda.

Reactions: Not A Robot

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, that really is a good deal. My vape life sucks right now while I rock a crap flavor I'm trying to get rid of in my little iCare eLeaf while I build a better rig. I taste, nothing. So glad I'm making the move to DIY juice, but the current flavor drought is awful.
There's a fair bit of decent value juice companies out there. Tmaxx no frills ml's line is pretty solid. They have 30mils for 6 bucks and 120ml for 11.99 i believe. Just let the juice steep for a week or 2 and it'll be just as good as premium juices. The icare is pretty solid for the type of kit it is

Status
Not open for further replies.