12/15 - Spool Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TabethaC

Reaction score
I have 45 rejections and 20,553 approved. I unfortunately had a rejection happy requester early on, several years ago. I usually stick with surveys and what not. I sometimes want to do big batches but they either require qualifications I don't have or too worried about rejections to do them.

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Reactions: ChristopherASA

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
I have 45 rejections and 20,553 approved. I unfortunately had a rejection happy requester early on, several years ago. I usually stick with surveys and what not. I sometimes want to do big batches but they either require qualifications I don't have or too worried about rejections to do them.
I got most of my rejections on p9r hits when I was a newbie 3 years ago. Haven't even done one of those in years and I have never had a mass reject yet.

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm moving at a disappointing pace on these CI hits this morning only got in 700 since 8 AM, With Kaduchi's radio keybind script I should be pushing 3000 hits done by now.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
I got most of my rejections on p9r hits when I was a newbie 3 years ago. Haven't even done one of those in years and I have never had a mass reject yet.
I got 62 or 63 rejections from SL-2 when I was new safe to say I've done no more of their hits

Last edited:
Reactions: klingeemonster

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So far i've managed to only get 10 rejections in ~36k hits. p9r got me too when i was a newbie. I'm pretty content with the 99.97% approval rating (though i do want 99.99 eventually).

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
When I lived in Alabama growing up my grandfather was a pig farmer. And believe them old hogs would eat anything.
They will. At least ours did. We had a bucket we kept in the kitchen where we'd throw all the pig slop in (and another one for chickens). Took it out after every meal and fed those piggies.

Reactions: KYKITTY

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
You can check if you have any of the Customer Interest qualifications by....

1. Installing https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/38977-worker-mturk-qual-sorter
  2. Going to your dashboard to update your quals (this will take awhile because the qual pages are slow)
  3. Click the little table that is on your dashboard or go https://worker.mturk.com/qualtable
  4. Use the search in the top right to filter down to just "Customer Interests"
I installed this script. But I don't see a little table on my dashboard. Unless I'm blind? Also when I click on the qualtable link it says page not found. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm moving at a disappointing pace on these CI hits this morning only got in 700 since 8 AM, With Kaduchi's radio keybind script I should be pushing 3000 hits done by now.
Are there still some up? I don't see them

nevermind. I got this message:
This HIT requires Qualifications
This Requester has specified Qualifications for this HIT. At this time, you do not meet those Qualifications.

Which is weird because I've done them several times and not sure why I would now get this message. Maybe a different qual on this batch I suppose.

Last edited:

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh well. I'm gonna go run some errands and check back later.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I sent them a message asking if it was just this batch that had different quals or if something had changed and let them know how much I like doing these and would love to be able to do these in the future. Not sure if I will hear back or not but the curiosity is bothering me so I figured what have a got to lose by sending them a note.

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
I sent them a message asking if it was just this batch that had different quals or if something had changed and let them know how much I like doing these and would love to be able to do these in the future. Not sure if I will hear back or not but the curiosity is bothering me so I figured what have a got to lose by sending them a note.
They probably won't answer, but we would all be interested if they did.

Reactions: K'Lee

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh well. I'm gonna go run some errands and check back later.
Yeah me to some more Christmas shopping to do.Done spent over $2,500. and going back again(safe to say our grandchildren are spoiled rotten by their grandparents:santa::santa:

Reactions: SherryNotShirley
Status
Not open for further replies.