12/15 - Spool Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So I downloaded Qual Sorter and updated it but when I click the table, I get a 'page not found' and then the tab goes blank. :/
If that is happening then you need to delete the database and try again.

From the description: If you have any errors on the Sort Page, you should try deleting the database from the Developer Tools Panel (ctrl+shift+j or F12), then updating again from Dashboard. Check the screenshot.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
I can't buy junk food to keep in the house (I'd eat it).
So, on the infrequent occasions that I do buy a big bag of junk I eat it in the car as I drive.
And every few miles I throw a handful out onto the highway (I'm feeding the little critters, right?)
That way, I eat less
And the critters eat more :)

eta: these are country highways - with few travelers - and I think this is still littering, so. Bad me)
That's the funniest thing I've ever read.

Reactions: jan and GRR

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Just woke up, just saw the first post about spools.

Driving through the foothills up to mountains today to go visit a Gold Rush town that is still there and operating. I am always on the lookout for deer, or downed trees or whatnot, but now I'll be looking for spools. because Anything could fall off those big trucks that haul things up to the mountains!

Reactions: cyberwasp

GRR

Reaction score
CI gave out qualifications awhile back for a bunch of different locations (countries?) and now hide them so only if you're qualified will they appear.
you the man I had no idea

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Took some time this morning to hunt new audio for Panda Crazy since the jobs are scarce. Lots of pleasantness for my ear holes now.

Reactions: KYKITTY

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have at least 100000 hits done on Mturk ? I'm thinking the qual might be, "interested in US workers with 100K in hits.
I had less than 50k when I got it.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I can't buy junk food to keep in the house (I'd eat it).
So, on the infrequent occasions that I do buy a big bag of junk I eat it in the car as I drive.
And every few miles I throw a handful out onto the highway (I'm feeding the little critters, right?)
That way, I eat less
And the critters eat more :)

eta: these are country highways - with few travelers - and I think this is still littering, so. Bad me)
Catching up...

Weeeelllll...grew up in the country a bit and still often drive country roads (I will be today heading to the mountains). I've always felt if it was something the critters will eat, it's not littering technically. It's composting. Like an apple core. Critters will eat that. Too crushed potato chips...critters will eat that (not in the bag, tho, no throwing out bags). Stale nuts? That mish mash of food you always find under a carseat when you take it out? Critter food.

When we had pigs and chickens they got half our "waste" food. Critters love our food!

IndividualRace

Reaction score
So I downloaded Qual Sorter and updated it but when I click the table, I get a 'page not found' and then the tab goes blank. :/
I had the same problem in Chrome, so I tried installing it in Firefox instead. Works perfect in that. If you have both installed, maybe try that?

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Catching up...

Weeeelllll...grew up in the country a bit and still often drive country roads (I will be today heading to the mountains). I've always felt if it was something the critters will eat, it's not littering technically. It's composting. Like an apple core. Critters will eat that. Too crushed potato chips...critters will eat that (not in the bag, tho, no throwing out bags). Stale nuts? That mish mash of food you always find under a carseat when you take it out? Critter food.

When we had pigs and chickens they got half our "waste" food. Critters love our food!
When I lived in Alabama growing up my grandfather was a pig farmer. And believe them old hogs would eat anything.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
I would do them just to pad my numbers.
Never know when your going to get a rejection happy requester.
Makes sense, But right now I would have to get 4200 rejections to even go below 99%.so I'm good for a while.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
So Wednesday and Thursday and also today I can't sign on Mturk. I get this message after troubleshooting "resource (www.amazon.com) is online but isn't responding to connection attempts. The remote computer isn’t responding to connections on port 443, possibly due to firewall or security policy settings, or because it might be temporarily unavailable. Windows couldn’t find any problems with the firewall on your computer."

Has this happened to anyone? All other sites work except amazon! I do use a vpn but it never gave me a problem signing since I signed up. Just Wednesday I couldn't connect after a Windows update. Yesterday I spent 3 hours reverting my computer back to a restore point before the update. Then I was able to turk. I also went on 3 different sites and spent almost an hour changing my automatic update settings in multiple ways so there's no way Windows would do an automatic update. But when I woke up, Windows still did an automatic update without warning or consent and now I can't sign in mturk again :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
How aggravating. I hate windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.