Title: Qualification Survey | Accept
Requester: ACT Lab [A36KWV3H69B6BB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.98] [Pay=3.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.46] [Fast=3.43] [Comm=2.29] [Fair=3.22] [Reviews=13] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 15:00
Available: 10
Description: This is a pre-qualification survey so that eligible individuals can be invited for the main survey about lifetime adverse experiences, relationship quality, and mental health among adults.
Qualifications: 07.14.18 Block Workers DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Merovign

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer surveys about your motivational tendencies | Accept
Requester: Sylvia Luu [A1O4G5801NB2XX] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 7.25
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Help us understand individual differences in motivation by responding to a series of surveys about your own tendencies
Qualifications: PrevParticipant DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm taking this moment to officially concede the 2018 MTC Fantasy Football challenge due to personal issues. Even though I still rock at Fantasy Football and everyone else got fucking lucky every fucking week they played me.

I'd like to thank Leonard Fornette for being a piece of shit and getting injured when he knew he was the backbone of my draft.

I'd like to thank Letavius Murray, Peyton Barber, Isaiah Crowell, and Corey Clement for exclusively having good games on my bench.

I'd like the thank mboone73 @mboone73 for cheating.

I'd like to thank jklmnop @jklmnop for her meraculously good game against out of nowhere that im not salty about.

I'd like to thank vodka for giving me a reason to exist.

I'd like to thank aveline @aveline for nothing really, but I saw her post recently and I'm like damn, let me get her attention.

I'd like to thank Peachy @PeachyRider for holy fucking shit Todd Gurly and pat mahomes on the same fantasy team, no wonder he's number 1.

I'd like to thank JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh for being my sexy, delicious MTC queen

I'd like to thank TY Hilton for only being relevant once I traded your punk ass to Peachy.

I'd like to thank Derick henry for scoring 60000000000000000000000000000000 fantasy points last thursday, but scoring 5 points when i needed your lazy ass.

I'd like to that Yahoo Fantasy Football for not being a PPR league and therefore sucking.

I'd like to thank Payton Barber again for being a piece of shit. I mean seriously, you're the reason I was last for like 6 fucking weeks. Your kids should put themseles up for adoption. You are the worst running back in the history of life. Your mother should slap herself for the hours she wasted giving birth to you.

seriously, fuck peyton barber with the highest amount of fucktility.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I'm taking this moment to officially concede the 2018 MTC Fantasy Football challenge due to personal issues. Even though I still rock at Fantasy Football and everyone else got fucking lucky every fucking week they played me.

I'd like to thank Leonard Fornette for being a piece of shit and getting injured when he knew he was the backbone of my draft.

I'd like to thank Letavius Murray, Peyton Barber, Isaiah Crowell, and Corey Clement for exclusively having good games on my bench.

I'd like to thank jklmnop @jklmnop for her meraculously good game against out of nowhere that im not salty about.

I'd like to thank aveline @aveline for nothing really, but I saw her post recently and I'm like damn, let me get her attention.

I'd like to thank Peachy @PeachyRider for holy fucking shit Todd Gurly and pat mahomes on the same fantasy team, no wonder he's number 1.

I'd like to thank TY Hilton for only being relevant once I traded your punk ass to Peachy.

I'd like to thank Derick henry for scoring 60000000000000000000000000000000 fantasy points last thursday, but scoring 5 points when i needed your lazy ass.

I'd like to that Yahoo Fantasy Football for not being a PPR league and therefore sucking.

I'd like to thank Payton Barber again for being a piece of shit. I mean seriously, you're the reason I was last for like 6 fucking weeks. Your kids should put themseles up for adoption. You are the worst running back in the history of life. Your mother should slap herself for the hours she wasted giving birth to you.

Wait... How did I cheat? I literally gave you a touchdown machine for a bunch of garbage.

Reactions: thedorchannel

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score

I dunno what the fresh fuck you're talking about....but howdy.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
mboone73 @mboone73 I can't remember who we traded... lol was it funchess?

Status
Not open for further replies.