12/08 - Superhero Saturday!

Do you eat ketchup with your steak

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
can anyone check to see if the hits are still up or did the batch get pulled?

Reactions: Concise

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Are the NLPs everyone is talking about the Allens? They don't look too hot.

On a random note, Bethsoft is finally learning what it means to be a big boy. They've been getting away with releasing buggy garbage ever since Arena and Daggerfall. Hell no I wouldn't trust them with running an online-only operation.
welcome to MTC

here’s your complementary Frank’s RedHot

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
whoa..is that normal to get rejected so fast?:dizzy: when i got 2 rejections I was disappointed but i'm under 1k lol not even at 500 yet :nomouth:
In the world of batches, rejections come a few different ways, as far as speed at which you are rejected. Some HITs have an automated system that will either reject, flag work or approve, on it's own. Those usually happen pretty quickly, flagged HITs taking a bit longer, as they'd need human review. Then there are HITs that have to be manually 'peer reviewed' which means that other people will be correcting your work or flagging for manual review by the researcher. These can take a bit because obviously the data would have to be reformatted with the previous answers before being posted as a HIT. Then there are batches that will be spot checked by humans. Those will approve or reject as soon as spot checking happens, before 30days(Max AutoApproval time)

So, they can take any amount of time to approve or reject. Quicker is always better. Fast, accurate feedback allows you to adjust.:)

Good luck.

Last edited:

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
can anyone check to see if the hits are still up or did the batch get pulled?
Still up. These are the ones that rejected, warning, do not do these:

Title: Distinguishing Real and Artificially Generated Images | Accept
Requester: Aaron Huang [A2ASHO9YFEHWYD] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 1:00
Available: 237
Description: You will be given an image that is either real or artificially generated. You will be asked to determine if each image is real or artificially generated.
Qualifications: Masters Exists

Last edited:
Reactions: Merovign

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
well he at least unblocked me...
Sounds like maybe instead of Evil Badness, we have someone who actually responds. Fingers crossed.

It was Masters, tho, right? So not relevant to my interests other than it sounds like maybe you'll get your rejections overturned.

My one and only rejection was overturned like three weeks later, without explanation. I had sent an email.

Reactions: turkinlight

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like maybe instead of Evil Badness, we have someone who actually responds. Fingers crossed.

It was Masters, tho, right? So not relevant to my interests other than it sounds like maybe you'll get your rejections overturned.

My one and only rejection was overturned like three weeks later, without explanation. I had sent an email.
I actually sent him a link to this thread, calling the rejections before they happened. Good grief, this is what we deal with though. Still better than a boss, and yes, they were masters only.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I actually sent him a link to this thread, calling the rejections before they happened. Good grief, this is what we deal with though. Still better than a boss, and yes, they were masters only.
High 5, Fingers still crossed

Reactions: turkinlight

catscratch

Reaction score
Anyone do fashion product matching? I read their TO and there's mixed reviews but it seems they had more negative than positive.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone do fashion product matching? I read their TO and there's mixed reviews but it seems they had more negative than positive.
Do you have more specifics? I don't know what that is without dragging my backside back into my office.

If it's an A9 I'll fight you for it. :)

keladry2009

Reaction score
Title: Fashion product matching | Accept
Requester: Fashion Product Matching [AKK2V7O556PEH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$2.52] [Pay=1.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.57] [Fast=2.56] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=1.86] [Reviews=38] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=1.48] [Pen=0.41 days] [Res=20%] [Rec=20%] [Rej=6] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.06
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1284
Description: Please judge if the products in the images are exactly the same (spammers will be rejected)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Merovign @Merovign[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Merovign
Status
Not open for further replies.