12/08 - Superhero Saturday!

Do you eat ketchup with your steak

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
whoa..is that normal to get rejected so fast?:dizzy: when i got 2 rejections I was disappointed but i'm under 1k lol not even at 500 yet lol
This is not normal, but it's better to be rejected fast and stop, then to wake up and have the entire 500 hits rejected. I can recover from this, it was only about 10 minutes of work, so I'm not really upset about the lost work or money, just the principal really. Plus we don't know how how Amazon views this with regards to account status. I sent an email, that's all I can do.

catscratch

Reaction score
This is not normal, but it's better to be rejected fast and stop, then to wake up and have the entire 500 hits rejected. I can recover from this, it was only about 10 minutes of work, so I'm not really upset about the lost work or money, just the principal really. Plus we don't know how how Amazon views this with regards to account status. I sent an email, that's all I can do.
Good luck!

Reactions: turkinlight

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I took a look at that after you posted the hit. It was a new requester, and not a lot of instruction for sure. I would almost bet it is a mistake on his end. Fingers crossed for you that you get a quick reply and reversals from him.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We estimate it will take approximately 60 minutes to complete the questionnaires and the incentive is $2.00.By volunteering to participate in this study, you may experience emotional discomfort due to its nature

I experience emotional discomfort just reading that you're trying to pay people 2 dollars an hour

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Not so much about tanks and troops but economics and the leaders who get us into a war.
Ahhhhh. Interesting. Most peeps don't think along the lines of economics in war. And the "leaders" in such circumstances are almost always "fascinating," give or take. :)

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
I took a look at that after you posted the hit. It was a new requester, and not a lot of instruction for sure. I would almost bet it is a mistake on his end. Fingers crossed for you that you get a quick reply and reversals from him.
I'd say it was a mistake other than the fact that he actually gave me a hard block too lol

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are the NLPs everyone is talking about the Allens? They don't look too hot.

On a random note, Bethsoft is finally learning what it means to be a big boy. They've been getting away with releasing buggy garbage ever since Arena and Daggerfall. Hell no I wouldn't trust them with running an online-only operation.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
NLP Research 3BM40T5KLNCSOER87ZMTVJ4V4AD377

There was a qual last night, they posted a ton this morning before I woke up, they've been sending out emails alerting people with quals about upcoming posts, except the post 6pm one was posted with no warning so I only caught a few.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You're without a doubt one of the hardest working Turkers here, and much of that work is helping everybody else. Frankly, I'm amazed by what you do. [I'd like to grow up to be just like u]
Take a break. I hope you feel better.
Thanks guys. Halfway there. Took a half of one of my "in case of emergency Break Glass" meds. Having a coffee. Then I'll be fine.:)

On a random note, Bethsoft is finally learning what it means to be a big boy. They've been getting away with releasing buggy garbage ever since Arena and Daggerfall. Hell no I wouldn't trust them with running an online-only operation.
Requester Name: NLP Research
Requester Id: AMHWKD44EP36J

They look like this(these are the instructions. Just like the HIT though)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19vd2e_Ccqh41fdTbyA-3b1XAUGWS-gREm4_0KMpK3TY/edit?usp=sharing

There's none up atm.

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
NLP Research 3BM40T5KLNCSOER87ZMTVJ4V4AD377

There was a qual last night, they posted a ton this morning before I woke up, they've been sending out emails alerting people with quals about upcoming posts, except the post 6pm one was posted with no warning so I only caught a few.
Thanks guys. Halfway there. Took a half of one of my "in case of emergency Break Glass" meds. Having a coffee. Then I'll be fine.:)

Requester Name: NLP Research
Requester Id: AMHWKD44EP36J

They look like this(these are the instructions. Just like the HIT though)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19vd2e_Ccqh41fdTbyA-3b1XAUGWS-gREm4_0KMpK3TY/edit?usp=sharing

There's none up atm.

Ahh, ok. Dumping the losers in my queue then.

Reactions: Jerami

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Bugthesda is a complex subject. Nobody quite builds a platform like they do, but they're kind of bleh (cynical and repetitive stories) and they (partly rightly) refuse to switch engines.

If you like editable open world games, you're kind of stuck, even though they have no QC at all and I find their writing crappy. The historical worldbuilding is not terrible (skyrim anyway) but if I had the resources to rewrite the ENTIRE game (and Fallout), I would.

Reactions: It's Gamera!
Status
Not open for further replies.