• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Since I'm not working for another hour, no real reason, just an FYI for people who try to be frugal, like me. Dollar Store batteries(sunbeam and most panasonic) come 8 for a buck but, I go through all 8 in a little over a week, in my mouse.
I get 2 regular Duracells(not fancy High Drain or anything) for $3.99 at the convenience store across the street. Sounds like a shit price but, I get 2 full weeks out of 2 batteries. Yes, it's still cheaper to get 2 packs of 8 from the dollar store but, I can't help but take into account that I'd be "recycling" 16 batteries every 2 weeks. So, take it for what it's worth.:)

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Here bad language is preferable to whipping out one's weapon and blowing them away. Or running them over with a Cadillac several times(although that's usually reserved for wayward husbands.).
That's really weird then that crime and violence is on the rise in England. More murders in London than NYC this year o.0

Reactions: alk69

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Since I'm not working for another hour, no real reason, just an FYI for people who try to be frugal, like me. Dollar Store batteries(sunbeam and most panasonic) come 8 for a buck but, I go through all 8 in a little over a week, in my mouse.
I get 2 regular Duracells(not fancy High Drain or anything) for $3.99 at the convenience store across the street. Sounds like a shit price but, I get 2 full weeks out of 2 batteries. Yes, it's still cheaper to get 2 packs of 8 from the dollar store but, I can't help but take into account that I'd be "recycling" 16 batteries every 2 weeks. So, take it for what it's worth.:)
The Amazon ones are supposed to last really long too (I haven't tried them b/c the Sunbeams from DT last in my mouse for ages...) and are like 7 bucks for 20 (Last I looked) :D
I should get a big pack for Yule-mas shit...

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The Amazon ones are supposed to last really long too (I haven't tried them b/c the Sunbeams from DT last in my mouse for ages...) and are like 7 bucks for 20 (Last I looked) :D
I should get a big pack for Yule-mas shit...
Do you have a logitech mouse? I'd assume if you get good battery life, you must. Mines an old HP. I just can't decide which logitech that I want, so I haven't replaced it yet.

Also, the actual "Dollar Store" has the same batteries that you mentioned but, 8 for a buck. So, you could get 24 for $3, if they work for you.(save about half)

Last edited:
Reactions: JenniLeigh

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
are these AA

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have a logitech mouse? I'd assume if you get good battery life, you must. Mines an old HP. I just can't decide which logitech that I want, so I haven't replaced it yet.

Also, the actual "Dollar Store" has the same batteries that you mentioned but, 8 for a buck. So, you could get 24 for $3, if they work for you.(save about half)
Yes! I got it like 5-ish years ago on sale at Office Depot for like 12 bucks from... maybe $22 retail. Just one of those cheapy-simple ones. I've not gotten a "good" mouse yet. But it does the job. I should treat myself when I replace my computer :D

Reactions: Jerami

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
All of those I prefer rechargable :D

PS... my mouse is
Logitech M325 910-002964
I looked it up.
That's what I think I should get to start. Just so that I can judge battery life on logitech before spending $40 on a fancy one. But, I'm sure I won't be disappointed. If it's just half of what they claim on the box, I'll be saving money.:)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ok. One relaxing episode of Midsomer Murders and I'll be back to turk, I think. I never turk Sunday early am, it being the slowest part of the week(FYI for anyone new) but, I haven't done anything today. So, I may as well get a jump on the week. Cya in a bit, kids.

Last edited:

cassius

Reaction score
Here bad language is preferable to whipping out one's weapon and blowing them away. Or running them over with a Cadillac several times(although that's usually reserved for wayward husbands.).
There was that Bates casket thing ... back in the 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.